IGNORED

Free DSD sampler

Entered the code and was told that I would find the sampler under My account > Downloads.

But there's nothing there.

Al J.

Modem/router + Keces DC-116 12V LPS - SGC Sonic Transporter + Sonore 12V LPS/Edwards Audio ISO-1 mains isolation transformer - Meicord Opal LAN cables - Aqvox Switch + Sbooster 9V LPS/Uptone LPS-1 - Etalon Isolator - Sonore Signature Rendu Special Edition + Mad Scientist Heretical USB data-only cable - Sonore Ultradigital + Uptone LPS-1 - PS Audio I2S-12 cable - HQ Player - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC -  iPeng on iPad 2 - MK Sound 300 monitors - Mad Audio Scientist Tungsten Carbide footers - Niels Larsen NLE speaker cables - Walker Audio Reference Plus HIGH Definition Links - 2 MK Sound MX350 subs - Shakti Stones - Herbie's Super Sonic Stabilizers - Herbie's Tenderfeet - Stillpoints ERS EMI/RFI sheets - Gutwire Ultimate Ground + Entreq Minimus + Silver Minimus grounding boxes - Symposium Rollerblocks - Symposium Ultra platform - Akiko Tuning Sticks

I experienced the same situation described by Al Jones above. Maybe it's only being made available within Germany?

This might be possible as this promotion originates from a german HiFi magazine.

OTOH it is also read in Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands ...

Try using german language only; works like a charm then for me.

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.  

Well, that ended up hanging trying to create the zip file. So I just accessed the site again and am downloading each title individually and that seems to be working. Looks like their site is overloaded as it's really slow, but I have to remember that patience is a virtue. Can't argue with the price, free is good! Thanks to 'jtm' for sharing this link.

Try using german language only; works like a charm then for me.

Thanks, I kept the language German and was able to download it.

While I love DSD, I was not impressed with either the sound quality or the music quality of this free DSD Sampler and have since deleted it. The free tracks at Native DSD are much better and better reveal what is possible with DSD IMHO.

I have dementia. I save all my posts in a text file I call Forums.  I do a search in that file to find out what I said or did in the past.

I still love music.

Teresa

Thanks, I kept the language German and was able to download it.

While I love DSD, I was not impressed with either the sound quality or the music quality of this free DSD Sampler and have since deleted it. The free tracks at Native DSD are much better and better reveal what is possible with DSD IMHO.

Hi Teresa! Great hearing from you. Hope you're doing OK!

Entering the code on the German language page while you're logged in puts the sampler in your account. But I still couldn't download it all at once using zip.

Open the album and press DL (not zip) next to each file. Slow, but it works.

Al J.

Modem/router + Keces DC-116 12V LPS - SGC Sonic Transporter + Sonore 12V LPS/Edwards Audio ISO-1 mains isolation transformer - Meicord Opal LAN cables - Aqvox Switch + Sbooster 9V LPS/Uptone LPS-1 - Etalon Isolator - Sonore Signature Rendu Special Edition + Mad Scientist Heretical USB data-only cable - Sonore Ultradigital + Uptone LPS-1 - PS Audio I2S-12 cable - HQ Player - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC -  iPeng on iPad 2 - MK Sound 300 monitors - Mad Audio Scientist Tungsten Carbide footers - Niels Larsen NLE speaker cables - Walker Audio Reference Plus HIGH Definition Links - 2 MK Sound MX350 subs - Shakti Stones - Herbie's Super Sonic Stabilizers - Herbie's Tenderfeet - Stillpoints ERS EMI/RFI sheets - Gutwire Ultimate Ground + Entreq Minimus + Silver Minimus grounding boxes - Symposium Rollerblocks - Symposium Ultra platform - Akiko Tuning Sticks

Hi Teresa! Great hearing from you. Hope you're doing OK!

Hi

About the same, except my back is getting worse and of course I spend most of the day in pain, from light to throbbing. One of my friends suggested asking my doctor for prescription for medical marijuana, as he believes it is better for chronic pain than the prescription Tramadol I take.

Also I am trying to limit my time on the internet.

Thanks for asking, how are you doing?

I have dementia. I save all my posts in a text file I call Forums.  I do a search in that file to find out what I said or did in the past.

I still love music.

Teresa

I like the music. The first tracks are from the great MPS archive. They are transferred trom tape to digital (DSD).

The last track is taken from a very good Tchaikovsky released by Harmonia Mundi.

Where I agree, the composition of the individual tracks is - no composition ;)

But I can really recommend buying the full album of the selected tracks.

Of course, it is not the typical music of so called High-End demo samplers, some may expect - it is only good music. ;)

Hi

About the same, except my back is getting worse and of course I spend most of the day in pain, from light to throbbing. One of my friends suggested asking my doctor for prescription for medical marijuana, as he believes it is better for chronic pain than the prescription Tramadol I take.

Also I am trying to limit my time on the internet.

Thanks for asking, how are you doing?

Marijuana works fine for me. Got it on prescription and make tea from it.