IGNORED

If you like Prokofiev

I went to Naxos on line and couldn't find the album. Anyone have a link? Naxos on line is so big (I looked at Mariinsky, Prokofiev, Gergiev) that I got lost in all the nested menus. Thanks. We heard Gergiev with the Mariinsky orchestra a few years back in San Francisco. Denis Matsuev played the Rach 3. Very fine. We've gotten to hear Gergiev conduct the LSO for most of the past few years at the Barbican. I have always liked his conducting. Won't go into his politics.

Larry

Analog-VPIClas3,3DArm,LyraSkala+MiyajimaZeromono,Herron VTPH2APhono,2AmpexATR-102+MerrillTridentMaster TapePreamp

Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicrosonicsModel2; Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC, Roon-HQPlayer,Oppo105

Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps; Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR

Other-2x512EngineerMarutaniSymmetrical Power+Cables Music-1.8KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,50+TBripped files

I went to Naxos on line and couldn't find the album. Anyone have a link? Naxos on line is so big (I looked at Mariinsky, Prokofiev, Gergiev) that I got lost in all the nested menus. Thanks. We heard Gergiev with the Mariinsky orchestra a few years back in San Francisco. Denis Matsuev played the Rach 3. Very fine. We've gotten to hear Gergiev conduct the LSO for most of the past few years at the Barbican. I have always liked his conducting. Won't go into his politics.

Larry

Don't know about Naxos online, it's present on Qobuz, PrestoClassical, Classics HD DL and of course on Mariinsky own website where I purchased it - was the cheapest place. I have Matsuyev as well, this one:

Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 07.25.29.png

Also very nice and well partially recorded by Vladimir Ryabenko as well - he is now the Mariinsky own audio engineer.

--

Krzysztof Maj

http://mkrzych.wordpress.com/

"Music is the highest form of art. It is also the most noble. It is human emotion, captured, crystallised, encased… and then passed on to others." - By Ken Ishiwata

Larry

Sorry it's actually Classics On line. It used to be Naxos. Link is below. Hope you like it.

ClassicsOnline HD

2012 MacMini 8G ram -> Audirvana + 3.0 -> Mcintosh MHA 100> Nordost > Audeze LCD X

Don't know about Naxos online, it's present on Qobuz, PrestoClassical, Classics HD DL and of course on Mariinsky own website where I purchased it - was the cheapest place. I have Matsuyev as well, this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23417[/ATTACH]

Also very nice and well partially recorded by Vladimir Ryabenko as well - he is now the Mariinsky own audio engineer.

I will definitely check this out. Thanks. I hope the Mariinsky label makes it.

2012 MacMini 8G ram -> Audirvana + 3.0 -> Mcintosh MHA 100> Nordost > Audeze LCD X