IGNORED

New MiniDSP Dirac Live units at CES 2016

Seems MiniDSP unveiled new Dirac Live supporting hardware at CES 2016. Not much info on the internet yet or even any official announcement strangely, but seems interesting...

New models listed on the promotional signs are DDRC-88BM, nanoAVR DL/DLA, 2x4 HD, 2x4 DL, and an "All in One DSP" plugin. Would much prefer to read some official info, but for now here's what's out there.

My-Hiend article with Google Translate

HomeTheaterShack forum post

One thing that's interesting, is that the new models appear to incorporate both bass management such as crossover duties and Dirac Live functionality... Anyone know more?

Mac Mini > RME ADI-2 DAC > Hypex Ncore monoblocks > ATC SCM-11 speakers & C1 subwoofer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

miniDSP 2x4 HD/DL, 450$ retail price:

ces_0314.JPG

If I understand properly with this model I will be able:

• connect the USB output of my source to its USB input, processing with Dirac Live, connect its RAC output to my integrated amplifier

OR

• connect the RCA output of my DAC to its RCA input, processing with Dirac Live, connect its RAC output to my integrated amplifier

Correct?

miniDSP 2x4 HD/DL, 450$ retail price:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24401[/ATTACH]

If I understand properly with this model I will be able:

• connect the USB output of my source to its USB input, processing with Dirac Live, connect its RAC output to my integrated amplifier

OR

• connect the RCA output of my DAC to its RCA input, processing with Dirac Live, connect its RAC output to my integrated amplifier

Correct?

... in both cases I meant....its RCA output....