Auralic Aires with dual FemtoClocks and Ultra Low Noise PSU. One owner, non-smoker, latest software and firmware updates, original boxing. $1250 excluding PayPal fees and shipping from NC zip code 27850.

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

Auralic Aires with dual FemtoClocks and Ultra Low Noise PSU. One owner, non-smoker, latest software and firmware updates, original boxing. $1250 excluding PayPal fees and shipping from NC zip code 27850.

good morning,

i a m about to make an offer on another Aires that is being offered on this site for $1100 would you consider a offer 1050 shipped to my door ?

$1,100 for an Auralic Aires with dual FemtoClocks and Ultra Low Noise PSU is a really good buy. The last one that I saw at that price sold so fast that I thought it must have been under-priced, especially since mine has subsequent software and firmware upgrades that have increased its performance. That being said, maybe $1,100 for a quick-sale price is the way to go. l will sell it to you for $1,100 excluding PayPal fees and shipping from NC zip code 27850.

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

$1,100 for an Auralic Aires with dual FemtoClocks and Ultra Low Noise PSU is a really good buy. The last one that I saw at that price sold so fast that I thought it must have been under-priced, especially since mine has subsequent software and firmware upgrades that have increased its performance. That being said, maybe $1,100 for a quick-sale price is the way to go. l will sell it to you for $1,100 excluding PayPal fees and shipping from NC zip code 27850.

Two day shipping would would be $40 and PayPal fess $40 so I would split 1150 to my door

OK, send $1150 by PayPal with your shipping address and I can get it out to you first thing tomorrow.

OK, send $1150 by PayPal with your shipping address and I can get it out to you first thing tomorrow.

And you have PayPal send me an invoice that way all the information will be on it I'll have your email address and your help my mailing address if not send me your email and I'll send it either way

No problem. Send me your email address by PM

Sold