IGNORED

Bought Elton John first release Polydor 1992 CD. Killer sound.

Cat # 827 689-2 Elton John self titled CD and the audio quality is killer. Checked DR first then bought a sealed copy (!?!) 1992 for $10. DR is stellar. I've been buying older CD's lately that have great DR with excellent sounding results. All this after many disappointing downloads.

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

Cat # 827 689-2 Elton John self titled CD and the audio quality is killer. Checked DR first then bought a sealed copy (!?!) 1992 for $10. DR is stellar. I've been buying older CD's lately that have great DR with excellent sounding results. All this after many disappointing downloads.

Yes, lots of 90s releases were very stellar with good, warm sound without any traces of loudness wars - I also purchased even now some 90s physical releases because of the sound.

--

Krzysztof Maj

http://mkrzych.wordpress.com/

"Music is the highest form of art. It is also the most noble. It is human emotion, captured, crystallised, encased… and then passed on to others." - By Ken Ishiwata