IGNORED

Will Schitt play well with MQA

If the analogy between DSD and MQA draws any parallels, the MQA product has a long way to go before it's supported by Schiit.

In this sense, Schiit is completely refreshing.

These DSD darlings are so suspect...Princess and the pea type of huffy analogue guys

;-)

With all the hoopla going on at CES over MQA and the hardware adopters, is there any news on Schitt offering MQA decoders for their line of DAC's?

I certainly can't speak to Schiit's intentions, but if I were to have to put my money on it, they don't even support DSD which is already further entrenched than MQA might ever be, so I think it very unlikely.

JC

With all the hoopla going on at CES over MQA and the hardware adopters, is there any news on Schitt offering MQA decoders for their line of DAC's?

would cost a schit load of money to pay for mqa. As bmoura said, anyone remember MLP? If schitt are smart, they wont pony up and chatrge the customer a much higher retail just to have the latest fad. I wont be buying any dac from a company that jumps on the mqa as ultimately, I am lining Meridian's pockets for something here, gone tomorrow. it is actually quite surprising Stereophile and others talk up MQA and dont even mention once the failed MLP. I have made a note of the zines