IGNORED

Wyred 4 Sound's Recovery USB Reclocker Findings For Audio Performance. (Curated Thread)

I purchased a Wyred 4 sound usb Reclocker a week ago. I wanted to report that is does not work with Aesthetix Romulus Dac. I have tried it with my computer and with my Auralic Aries. I believe my DAC uses a USB implementation that uses Linux as it will not communicate with the Auralic Aries USB function, a known problem. I emailed Wyred 4 sound a few days ago and have not heard back. I will get a refund.

Hello gdub,

Thank you for your feedback. Curious, knowing there were issues with some of your equipment, if I have that right, did you contact Wyred4Sound in advance to run your configuration by them before ordering?

Sorry for your troubles. I gather a few days more is not worth it to you to find out if there is a possible resolution. But that's your choice to make. And you made that choice.

Good fortune. I am sure Wyred4Sound will provide the best customer service possible whether to resolve either making it work if possible or making it right, if not so desired.

Best,

Richard

Hi Richard,

No there are not known issues with my equipment and the Reclocker. It is not a configuration problem. Instead of implying I am to blame for not asking them if their unit works with my DAC. I hope that you take time to research the specifics. There are known issues with Auralic Aries and they freely acknowledge the fact their product does not recognize specific DACS (Aesthetix is one). No way I or anybody would know that the Reclocker would mimic this problem. Why would I contact Wyred 4 Sound when they advertised that the unit worked with everything? I believe more research by Wyred 4 Sound should have been done to provide customers with the information on what potential problems may arise.

Why would you apologize for my troubles? You did nothing wrong. I have am not having "troubles". I only wish what I paid for and what was advertised meshed.

Perhaps the product was pushed out too fast for a thorough evaluation?

Respectfully,

Gdub