IGNORED

Wyred 4 Sound's Recovery USB Reclocker Findings For Audio Performance. (Curated Thread)

I have realised from your writings that RUR is an excellent product and i am one step before i order one. But first i would like to ask if you can predict that could be a benefit in SQ if i use it between my Aurender x100l and Audiobyte Hydra Z. I am wondering on this issue because both devices( X100 and Hydra) have precise clocks and Aurender has also a very low noise USB output...

Aurender X100L 12T, dac TIDAL PREOS, Cybershaft premium 10.0M,Mutec mc-3+usb,TIDAL PREOS D

TIDAL IMPULSE,TIDAL PIANO CERA (Duelund x-over), Argento FMR, TRON DIGITAL, Stealth USB-T,Argento flow, Argento FMR power cables ,2 Rack of Silence, Torus RM16, Acoustic Treatment,EMO EN-70HD lan isolator, Meicord-Supra(CAT7+) lan cables, IFI ipower for router.

Hello John,

Welcome to the thread. If you would please post questions like the one you wish an answer to elsewhere, perhaps with Wyred4Sound

This thread is intended for those who have committed to the Recovery and are posting their findings and include system configurations and connections so that other members like yourself can glean from their experience what you might expect.

This thread is not a question and answer thread for one to speculate how well the Recovey might work with a certain configuration. Perhaps, if someone who posts on topic has the system or one close to the system you're interested in you might find helpful.

So please post your specific question at another thread or start one. Then if and when you acquire a Recovery and can provide your findings based on your configurations and connections for your system, we will have the benefit of your actual experience with the RUR.

Hope you don't take this personally. It's merely a way of keeping this thread on topic which is about actual findings. Perhaps at one of the threads devoted to the components of interest to you, there may be a member who has added a Recovery to their system and you'll have your answer.

Appreciate your cooperation.

Best,

Richard

Thank you for your hint.

Don't worry i don't feel offended.

I did't understand that my inquiry wasn't appropriate for this thread. It's a good idea to start a new one.

Aurender X100L 12T, dac TIDAL PREOS, Cybershaft premium 10.0M,Mutec mc-3+usb,TIDAL PREOS D

TIDAL IMPULSE,TIDAL PIANO CERA (Duelund x-over), Argento FMR, TRON DIGITAL, Stealth USB-T,Argento flow, Argento FMR power cables ,2 Rack of Silence, Torus RM16, Acoustic Treatment,EMO EN-70HD lan isolator, Meicord-Supra(CAT7+) lan cables, IFI ipower for router.