IGNORED

Wyred 4 Sound's Recovery USB Reclocker Findings For Audio Performance. (Curated Thread)

Put the Recovery in my system about an hour ago.

Was an early adopter of the Regen and microRendu.

Now making another run at maximizing performance of Auralic Aries after frustration with dual PC HQP/Roon/mRendu setup. Goal is to get the Aries>Lampizator sounding "good enuff" to let go of the complicated crap-ola so I can just relax and listen to music again.

Already impressed with what I'm hearing.

• 5 weeks later...
I have been enjoying the benefits of the Recovery between my Aurender N100h and Auralic Vega for a while now and was wondering if I could possibly squeeze a little more from the setup at minimal cost. Now I don't know if this has previously been raised on this or any other thread but contrary to the claim on the Sbooster website that the Vbus2 Isolator is incompatible with the Recovery I am using it to good effect after the Recovery. Hope this is of interest to others to try.

Curious... Does the Vbus2 Isolator do something different than what I achieve by taping off all of the power connectors on the USB plugs?

I use the Recovery between my Auralic Aries and Lampizator DAC - very effective and IMO better than the other, similar unit whose moniker begins with R.

• 6 months later...