IGNORED

Clementine-PCLinuxOS Server

Sal1950

Just finishing a revamp of my server with SteamPunk theme running thru out. Thought I'd put up a few photos of finished products desktop for review.

clementine.jpeg

desktop.jpeg

desk_clem.jpeg

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Just finishing a revamp of my server with SteamPunk theme running thru out. Thought I'd put up a few photos of finished products desktop for review.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23143[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23144[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23145[/ATTACH]

Nice!

Good choice for music player too. Clementine sounds fantastic and is crazy functional. Stream from internet radio, your own files, network files or even from a cloud server. Plus it has an android remote.

Perfect choice for operating system too.

Dynobots Computer Audio 

Message Board Banned List: Headfi, MoodeAudio, Roonlabs....

Thanks. Yep been using Clementine for years and media players don't get any better IMHO. Bonus is it's all free and open sourced so there's no hidden hanky panky going on. ;)

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

no-mqa-sm.jpg

All it needs is an iPad remote app and all would be good! I gave up on Clementine years ago because of lack of iPad control but no doubt it is good player.

It has a Droid app if you want remote. Probably pick one up on ebay for cheap. I just bought a 8" nextbook at WalMart new for $80 and been using it for Clementine for a few years now. Good remote app.

no-mqa-sm.jpg