IGNORED

Luxman DA-06 DAC - Like New

I'm going to be upgrading my DAC and you -- one of you -- will get an excellent deal on a great DAC.

The DAC I'm selling is the Luxman DA-06.

It sells new for $5000.

My price is $3320.

That price includes FREE FedEx shipping in the original box (CONUS only) and I'll eat the PayPal fee.

In absolutely perfect condition. I take pride in caring for my gear, and I'm very careful with my audio equipment. You will not be disappointed in any way. This Luxman DA-06 DAC's spotless, immaculate condition is true for both its sonic performance and its looks. I am the original owner, and this is the U.S. model purchased from an authorized dealer.

I've been delighted with the Luxman DA-06's rich, deep, revealing, and vivid sound quality. The only reason it's on the market? I've caught the upgrade bug. I'm just looking to move to a significantly more expensive unit, such as the TotalDAC D1 Dual or the Bricasti M1 or perhaps the Berkeley Audio Reference. O'wise, this Luxman DAC has offered the best music I've heard for both PCM and DSD music files.

Features:

* Handles both DSD and PCM digital audio

* Lush signature Luxman sound

* Three user-selectable filters for PCM playback (Normal, Low Latency, and High Frequency Attenuation) and two user-selectable filters for DSD (Normal and High Frequency Attenuation)

Specs:

Digital inputs: two coaxial S/PDIF, two TosLink S/PDIF, one AES/EBU (all 24-bit/192kHz PCM)

USB input: 32-bit/384kHz PCM & DSD 1-bit/2.8224MHz and 1-bit/5.6448MHz (aka DSD64 and DSD128)

Digital outputs: coaxial S/PDIF, TosLink S/PDIF (allows you to use the DA-06 as a USB-to-S/PDIF converter)

Analog outputs: RCA unbalanced, XLR balanced

Dimensions: 17.3” wide x 3.6” high x 15.7” deep

Weight: 24.3 pounds

A few photos are below, more available if you need them, and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Dave, who says to beware the Luxman DACs shipped directly from Japan such as on eBay which might cost a bit less but require a step-up transformer which degrades the sound quality plus if anything goes wrong these Japanese domestic models they cannot be serviced here in the U.S. but must be returned to Japan

P.S. Sorry but I'm not interested in trades or offers...

luxman_front_01b.jpg

+++++

luxman_output_input_01b.jpg

+++++

luxman_knob_01b.jpg

+++++

luxman_top_01b.jpg

+++++

luxman_outer_box_01b.jpg

+++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.