IGNORED

Pachanko SATA Cable

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, numlog said:

Ordered a SATA cable at the end of january, still nothing and no response to emails....

Where did you order it, directly at Pachanko?

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

5 minutes ago, moriez said:

I imagine the frustration. Shipping issues is one thing, not responding for weeks even months is another. Inexcusable!

I checked his member page:

https://audiophilestyle.com/profile/21052-geekuix/

He has not signed in to this site since January 9th....two and a half months. I hope he is okay.

2 modified PCs in a streamer with WS2012/ AO 2.20/ Jplay 7/ Fidelizer Pro 8.2/ Process Lasso/

Pachanko lan cables & PPA ethernet switch between pcs > Audio PC JCat Femto usb audio card > iFi Gemini 3.0 dual headed usb cable > iFi iGalvanic > iFi iUsb power 3.0   > iFi iPurifier 3 > Singxer SU-1 (i2s out) > Wyred 4 Sound DAC2V2 DSDse >

1) maxed out Woo WA2 > Beyerdynamic T1 w/ Forza Noir hybrid cable mod

2) Woo WA2 pre amp > Exposure 2010S2 Int Amp + Exposure 2010S2 Power Amp > Von Gaylord Legend Speakers + REL T-5 Sub-Bass System

***Audio system powered by two Equi=Core 300 balanced power sources                                                       

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I took advantage offer used SATA MK II pachanko cable and I will try. If you notice improvement I want to get an update. I realize that companies like Nordost, Audioquest, among others do not have SATA cables in their portfolios. I also understand that if I do not see any improvement in sound quality in my setup, I can by no means generally testify that others will not try SATA cables. I have to say that I realize that 1 or 2 users must have some benefit in this space or are friends of the manufacturer. This fact is not unworthy and even part of the business, the game asks for tools.

For those interested, we have around 20 various Pachanko SATA cables in stock here in Switzerland. Will be shipped next day all around the world! Don't hesitate to shoot [email protected] a message if you are interested! :)

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

• 2 weeks later...

First contact with "audiophile" SATA cable:
 Far from skepticism but to some degree suspicious since famous manufacturers do not have the accessory in their portfolios ... see Audioquest, Nordost and Siltech.
 Then came opportunity for me to buy at "reasonable" cost, the pachanko Sata MK II.
 The Considerations:
 - In SSD OS could not identify any changes;
 - In the library SSD I noticed the following:
 At first I thought the cable had made the sound brighter.  But with very careful listening I realized that it brings more general clarity making the sound brighter and less intimate.  It's not like taking off a blanket but maybe two sheets on the front of the speakers.  The stage also grows aiding in the perception of subtle sounds.  I liked the result. Think, one day update to Reference SATA Pachanko. Any compare this? 

5 minutes ago, jdoleys said:

A friend have a old model pachanko Sata, called "reference". He told me it is equal appearance MK II. Any know history old portifolio pachanko confirm this? Or was a unique model called "reference" in the past? Tks.

Look here.

https://shop.highend-audiopc.com/en/pachanko

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's