IGNORED

Pachanko SATA Cable

Hello, just wanted to add my personal thoughts about Pachanko cables.

I know cables need "burn in" time so was not listening very critically as soon as I plugged the SATA Reference to my OS SSD. But believe me what I heard from the first notes shocked me. One word - wow

I was not even replacing stock SATA cable. Pachanko SATA Reference cable replaced already very good sounding PPA Red cable so I was in shock because of the difference.

First thing come to my mind - Amazing dynamics. It's like my speakers became more efficient. I'm hearing more bass and it's so tight and good. Micro dynamics in accompany with "inky" black background gives me ability to listen in low volume without loosing any details.

Great depth, no digital glare and super wide soundstage - another synonyms when I think about this cable.

SATA Reference transformed my sound to another level of listening pleasure. I couldn't turn everything off and go to sleep! So engading....

Recently I bought Pachanko USB cable. And as soon as I replaced the stock printer cable I realized that it stays good time. Extended and less harsh highs, blacker background. Overall calmer presentation indicates lower noise floor.

After that another Pachanko SATA Reference cable was plugged to my Music SSD. Again...what a difference in presentation. After switching cables back and forth I understood that the digital signal path from SSD to RAM (memory based playback software) must be shielded good in order to "extract" more music from the files. So SATA Reference do it superbly. Highly recommended. Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I swaped my OS disk Reference Sata for Pure Reference Sata. 

Pure Reference Sata = pure bliss.
I tested it in 2 systems vs the Reference. Both systems showed the same more appealing sound signature. Better clarity, space, depth, details and air.  The Reference sata has darker presentation. 
Pachanko Pure Reference really is the  best sata cable in the world! No more no less...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...