IGNORED

Sonore Sonicorbiter SE - discontinued

On 1/13/2019 at 2:58 PM, vortecjr said:

Lets start again. This unit has a red power LED that shines through the plastic. If you have no lights anywhere it can be the power supply or the unit itself. The SE can only take 5VDC at it's connector. If you put any other higher voltage the unit will be damaged and no longer function. 

I checked the plug and it’s fine could it be the that the unit is down because I don’t see any led flashing.

• 7 months later...

My Sonicorbiter SE has firmware version 2.3 and when I go to Apps / Software manager , I can see there 2.7 available. When I click Update I'm getting following

image.thumb.png.a325338be2ea72a55feafb4db9743fc6.png

Unfortunately after the reboot I'm still seeing firmware version 2.4 . Any ideas why its not updating? 

2 hours ago, kobazik said:

My Sonicorbiter SE has firmware version 2.3 and when I go to Apps / Software manager , I can see there 2.7 available. When I click Update I'm getting following

image.thumb.png.a325338be2ea72a55feafb4db9743fc6.png

Unfortunately after the reboot I'm still seeing firmware version 2.4 . Any ideas why its not updating? 

You have to buy it. This was not a free upgrade

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100