IGNORED

Roon / HQPlayer Integration

Got mu Eureka moment when Roon and HQ worked!

Now I can't get it to play DSD...

Anyone figure this out?

thx

You two men go that way...

QNAP TS-131P->2019 Mac Mini-> -> dCS BArtok  -> balanced XLR -> Nagra MPA ->Shunyata Research cables and Hydra 6 -> Acapella La Campanella 2 horn speakers and REL R-328 SubBase. HiFi Rack Reference audio stand.

Thank you,

I can leave it on SDM/DSD all of the time, even for 16/44 playback?

Am I ok with the DSD5v2 252 +fs setting?

Bernard

QNAP TS-131P->2019 Mac Mini-> -> dCS BArtok  -> balanced XLR -> Nagra MPA ->Shunyata Research cables and Hydra 6 -> Acapella La Campanella 2 horn speakers and REL R-328 SubBase. HiFi Rack Reference audio stand.

Richard,

You have helped me out in the past with your in depth knowledge of Amarra Symphony with iRC... now I require your help once again!

How did you get to upsample the Beatles '1' to DSD 128?

Can you give me a screenshot?

I can't go from a 16/44 to DSD album without changing the Preferences settings... is this normal?

merci

Bernard

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

If I replace my USB cable from my Mac Mini to my Ayre DSD Dac, with a Firewire, check off '2-wire' on HQ, should I be able to get DSD 128?

Right now, through the USB, I seem to top off at 64.

Thanks

Bernard