IGNORED

NAS and NAD D 3020

New to the board, and looked at a couple of threads dealign with the D 3020 and NAS, but didn't find exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to networking, so patience is appreciated.

I just had my home wired with Cat5 cable so that the 3 locations where I'll have my receivers are hard wired to a central location where I'll have my router and eventually an NAS that will hold my music, etc.

My Denon AVR-1913 and Integra 40.4 DTM seem like they will work with a direct ethernet connection to the NAS using DLNA, but I'm having more trouble understanding how to get my NAD D 3020 connected to the NAS, since it does not have an ethernet port; I'd prefer to use the optical input on the NAD if possible.

Any direction on features to look for in a NAS or work arounds or other devices I could use to integrate the NAD into my whole home system would be appreciated.

I currently use iTunes to play my music, but understand that batch converting my ALAC files to FLAC wouldn't be overly cumbersome, so I would be willing to do that if there was a compelling reason.

Thanks in advance for any advice/guidance, and please let me know if there is any other info I can provide.