IGNORED

Article: CA’s Best of 2015 Awards

15 minutes? Not for me. Opens quickly. So maybe just leave it open all the time if your setup has issues.

I like the tech support via the forum - it is quick and responsive. They do have a support email address and personal Roon email addresses that they respond to. I've gotten nothing but good service from them.

I looked for these contacts and couldn't find, can you tell me where they are pls.

rogerdn

Really nice software but I get bad vibes thinking of monthly larding of the bank accounts of those big name music celebs profiting from Roon. Lose the schills, pass on the savings and I'm in.

“Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Steve Bannon

Chief Strategist for President Trump and attendee on United States National Security Council.

Really nice software but I get bad vibes thinking of monthly larding of the bank accounts of those big name music celebs profiting from Roon. Lose the schills, pass on the savings and I'm in.

I don't think there are any "big name music celebrities" involved with Roon - perhaps you're thinking of TiDAL?

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

• 2 weeks later...

Some more best products:

- Qobuz. Just another lossless streaming service, but also the most complete lossless download store I've found.

- Raspberry PI with Moode Audio - Thank's Tim, great work and very under-rated.

- BubbleUPNP controller

- Audirvarna+

• 2 months later...