IGNORED

Article: CA’s Best of 2015 Awards

Great to see recognition in there for Audiophile Optimiser as it just goes some way to prove that software does matter when it comes to getting the best sound.

For those interested in only the best sound without all the bells and whistles I can reveal that 2016 will be another great year for developments on the software side, I am currently Beta testing a player that is head and shoulders above anything I have ever heard.

Cannot say much more at the moment but it is going to create a stir once the developer lets it loose for release and I will certainly pass on the good news here when that day arrives.

Audio PC - Gigabyte H97M-D3H, i7 at 800Mhz, RAM at 800Mhz & PPA OCXO Mobo, Teradak ATX Linear for 20 pin ATX on Mobo, Paul Hynes SR7EHD 12v, 5v & 5v supply on Mobo, Stammheim 12x LT3045's for 1.3v to RAM direct supply, JCat V2 USB Card, WTFPlay Linux Audiophile Player control by MELE F10, Startech LEX to REX on 12v Paul Hynes with 2x SLC cards and out by POE to ISO/Regen, PPA Red USB Cable, Lampizator Big7, Nige design Lifepo4 powered amp, Raidho C1s.