IGNORED

Need digital booklet for Callas/Tosca and/or Mehta/Turandot - issue with Ponomusic

I just dipped my toe in the world of digital downloads at Ponomusic yesterday, buying the 1953 Callas Tosca and the Pavarotti/Sutherland/Mehta Turandot.

Having downloaded them i realized that Ponomusic does not supply the PDF booklets that are available with these recordings form other (slightly more expensive) sites.

Would anyone mind doing me a small favor and emailing their copy to me?

nicholasg1813 at g m a i l . c o m

Thanks a load,

Nicholas

May be worth looking at places like Hyperion as often the booklets can be downloaded without purchasing. A general Google search (something like "Callas Tosca PDF") can often find something too.

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

I just dipped my toe in the world of digital downloads at Ponomusic yesterday, buying the 1953 Callas Tosca and the Pavarotti/Sutherland/Mehta Turandot.

Having downloaded them i realized that Ponomusic does not supply the PDF booklets that are available with these recordings form other (slightly more expensive) sites.

Would anyone mind doing me a small favor and emailing their copy to me?

nicholasg1813 at g m a i l . c o m

Thanks a load,

Nicholas

Sent....

MacBook Pro 2021 16” (M1 Pro, 16MB RAM, macOS Ventura) > Audirvana Origin > Pangea Audio USB-AG > Sony TA-ZH1ES > Nordost Heimdall 2 > Audeze LCD-3