IGNORED

Which one to buy: UpTone USB REGEN or Intona USB Isolator?

Because the suppliers don't know it themselves. It is very very hard to find the real USB cable *manufacturers* as all operates in secrecy.

I buy cables that are USB certified (have the official USB HiSpeed Certified label). You can also check the certified cables here:

USB.org - Product Search

Edit : It is some times quite easy to find the untruth in things, because companies really doing this stuff would need vector network analysers and what not, costing 300K or so. No audio company is going to spend that money, and no PC company does that. Telecom companies yes, but they use different cables ...

I have been searching for such machinery myself, but it really is undoable (too expensive).

I don't buy audio cables where manufacturer cannot state technical specs. For analog, I use Supra (Jenving) cables, because they publish proper specs with capacitance and inductance and I agree with their design principles (minimizing capacitance for interconnect and minimizing inductance for speaker cables).

But for any RF stuff where you need some RF impedance, just don't bother with audio companies but go for the companies who do RF stuff. For 75-ohm cables I've been using RG-59 with 75-ohm BNC connectors. And for 50-ohm cables (audio measurement, etc) I've been using RG-58 with 50-ohm BNC connectors. It is not even expensive. Then you of course have the other real RF connectors like SMA/SMB/SMC.

For RCA connectors with some specs, go for WBT:

Products

Product: nextgen

And in general Neutrik makes proper connectors for RCA/BNC/etc (don't buy the fake clones!).

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers