IGNORED

USB Disruptor

Still contemplating this one.

For all it's worth, I think the thread itself has value in that some really good opinions and info, as well as useful links that were provided by members of CA. I learned much here and this thread lead me to other threads within this site. More importantly, as a potential customer who was initially interested in the debated product, I was able to make an educated decision to not purchase

it based on the character of the "inventor", who had a good opportunity to back his product with some factual info, but instead squandered said opportunity with shameless pitches. I never would have gotten all this from his website, which is completely unchallenged. Testimony to this lies within this thread for all to read, unfortunately for him and fortunately for those who may inquire about the disruptor in the future.

For all it's worth, I think the thread itself has value in that some really good opinions and info, as well as useful links that were provided by members of CA. I learned much here and this thread lead me to other threads within this site. More importantly, as a potential customer who was initially interested in the debated product, I was able to make an educated decision to not purchase

it based on the character of the "inventor", who had a good opportunity to back his product with some factual info, but instead squandered said opportunity with shameless pitches. I never would have gotten all this from his website, which is completely unchallenged. Testimony to this lies within this thread for all to read, unfortunately for him and fortunately for those who may inquire about the disruptor in the future.

That's pretty much my take on it as well.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

i7 11850H + RTX A2000 Win11 HQPlayer ► Topping HS02 ► 2x iFi iSilencer ► SMSL D300 ► DIY headamp DHA1 ► HiFiMan HE-500
  • 2 weeks later...