IGNORED

Holiday Cheer

Melvin

Thanks for thinking of others (you and Jud)

Considering me ;^)

[...] "Do fathers always know more than sons?" and the father said, "yes". The next question was, "Daddy, who invented the steam engine?" and the father said, "James Watt." And then the son came back with "- but why didn't James Watt's father invent it?"

Gregory Bateson

Steps to an Ecology of Mind (...)

I am in. Thanks

Roon software, Lenovo TS 440 server, IPad Air 2 for remote control and Dell 2340T display, Dell Latitude 7140 tablet (Windows 8.1, 256 SSD and 8 GB RAM) with Dell docking station, Aqua Hifi LaScala mk ii DAC, Allnic L 5000 DHT preamp, Shaker Logic Attune with two outputs for the amplifiers, Vitus SS-101 mk ii amp, Bosendorfer VC-7 speakers and Focal Sub Utopia Be subwoofer.

I don't have a Regen but want one, so my hat is in.

If chosen I will pay the normal purchase price plus shipping to a charity of Melvin's choice.

The perfect winter hat is built of very heavy, nordic-patterned, boiled wool with a GIGANTIC pompom on top. It stands as rigidly as the Washington Monument obelisk. It is massive and warm and fits a Conehead. Unobtanium since pile fabrics and Gore-tex, such a pity.

Finally I want to send my customary warm Christmas greeting to all:

Bah! Humbug!

Mac Mini 2012 with 2.3 GHz i5 CPU and 16GB RAM running newest OS10.9x and Signalyst HQ Player software (occasionally JRMC), ethernet to Cisco SG100-08 GigE switch, ethernet to SOtM SMS100 Miniserver in audio room, sending via short 1/2 meter AQ Cinnamon USB to Oppo 105D, feeding balanced outputs to 2x Bel Canto S300 amps which vertically biamp ATC SCM20SL speakers, 2x Velodyne DD12+ subs. Each side is mounted vertically on 3-tiered Sound Anchor ADJ2 stands: ATC (top), amp (middle), sub (bottom), Mogami, Koala, Nordost, Mosaic cables, split at the preamp outputs with splitters. All transducers are thoroughly and lovingly time aligned for the listening position.

I would realy like to try the Regen, but cant afford it , so please count me in.

Thanks and happy holliday cheer:-)

Asus Prime-P z590 MB. Intel Core  i5 11400 , Jcat usb XE Pci-usb card. Intel Optane m2 with Euphony Stylus software. And running Ramrod.

Jcat Femto Netcard. HDPlex linear w300, HDPlex 400 atx, HDPlex H5 case. MPAudio SLS-hpuln with JCat Optimo Nano Powering the Jcat XE pcie-usb card. Farad 3 lpsu powering the Netcard femto. 2 Buffalo 2008 switch. One stock, and one Buffalo 2008 switch with NewclassD Neutron star Clock powered by MPAudio SLS-hpuln,

Voltcraft fps_1132 lpsu Powering the fibernet box, and first Buffalo 2008 switch. With a Idovr regulator. 

I don't have a Regen but want one, so my hat is in.

If chosen I will pay the normal purchase price plus shipping to a charity of Melvin's choice.

The perfect winter hat is built of very heavy, nordic-patterned, boiled wool with a GIGANTIC pompom on top. It stands as rigidly as the Washington Monument obelisk. It is massive and warm and fits a Conehead. Unobtanium since pile fabrics and Gore-tex, such a pity.

Finally I want to send my customary warm Christmas greeting to all:

Bah! Humbug!

Sam .. I'm speechless. Thank you.

The REGEN is wrapped :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22597[/ATTACH]

Oh dear...

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Doe!

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.