IGNORED

Jitter vs no-Jitter Part II

bibo01

Which is the track with LESS jitter?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thought had occurred. ;)

Of course that probably means I can't hear some form of distortion evident to 99% of the population - maybe jitter?!

Oh I am sure you can hear jitter. Your speakers are more coherent than most in step and impulse responses. I have it on good authority from highly qualified listeners, that the coronal mass ejections of our sun are causing a local mass loss. This causes space in our local region to be less curved. As the mass ejections are irregular there is a low level jitter to the curvature of space, and that has been found to be audible. There are even products to protect us from this if you are an audiophile in the know.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Oh I am sure you can hear jitter. Your speakers are more coherent than most in step and impulse responses. I have it on good authority from highly qualified listeners, that the coronal mass ejections of our sun are causing a local mass loss. This causes space in our local region to be less curved. As the mass ejections are irregular there is a low level jitter to the curvature of space, and that has been found to be audible. There are even products to protect us from this if you are an audiophile in the know.

I saw curved space a few times, but that was college. ;)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.