IGNORED

Fun Stuff- DAC, USB Cables, iUSB

If you buy any of these items, I can guaranty that all your wildest dreams will come true. Folks, it's that simple.

If interested in any items, pm me, "Honest" Blake. Payment must be via Paypal.

Bikini%20model%204%20for%20ad_zpsjs6xbamf.jpg

Bel Canto DAC 2.5: $950 (msrp $2,000)

Tiger-%20Bel%20Canto_zpsqv5lor8g.jpg

This DAC's little brother, the DAC1.5 earned a "CASH LIST" award from Chris Connaker, owner of Computer Audiophile. So just imagine how awesome the 2.5 must be!

Ahh, the memories I'll have of this DAC after it's gone. Those magical nights, me and my lady friend, Eddy Murphy's "My Girl Wants to Party All the Time" flowing through this wonderful unit. Magical. Always used indoors. I've never taken it to a football game or camping.

Bel20Canto20DAC202.520front_zpscqukxcs0.jpg

Bel%20Canto%20DAC%202.5%20back_zpsnd4udh0x.jpg

Bel20Canto20DAC202.520box_zpsi1m5hmqe.jpg

I've already had like, you know, 5 offers from people offering to pay 200% of full msrp, but you CA members seem cool, so I'd rather sell to one of you for less than 50% of msrp. It's just a way that I give back to our wonderful community. Hippies, rainbows and what not.

Tiger-%20No%20Believability%202_zpse5ygtzbp.jpg

Boston%20terrier%20puppy%202_zpsr3az9l92.jpg

----------------------

TotalDac D1 usb cable/filter: msrp including expensive shipping to the USA (approx. $380), sell for $200.

Say what girlfriend!?! Sell this TotalDac D1 cable? That's crazy talk!

TotalDac201_zpsyy4cdqgp.jpg

Wayne Gretsky's favorite usb cable.

Wayne%20Gretzky-%20cest%20bien_zpslzswtg6l.jpg

-------------

Porsche%202_zpslvcxqiru.jpg

Live the Good Life...

Light Harmonic Lightspeed 10G usb cable: (msrp: $999) sell for $475.00, comes with lifetime transferable warranty. 1 meter. Note, I lost one of the 4 bridges/separators after I took this photo yesterday. So comes with 3 plastic bridges.

Light%20Harmonic%2010g_zpsjbsvkfkl.jpg

Light Harmonic Lightspeed 2G usb cable: (msrp: $200) sell for $100. This is a split design, just like the 10G above. 1 meter. Light Harmonic does not supply separators/bridges for the 2G.

LH%20Labs%2010G%20amp%202G_zpsll6ojj8y.jpg

Car%20Salesman-%20what%20I%20gotta%20do%202_zpsy9iiueys.jpg

------------

Bikini%20model%203%20for%20ad_zpscpgjkm3n.jpg

Mapleshade Clearlink Plus usb cable: (msrp $135), sell for $75. 3 feet. Look, I'm not gonna lie. Chicks dig this cable. Are you a single guy? Buy this cable, put it on your fireplace mantle and know this... you are going to need an abacus to keep track of all the hot babes you will pull.

Mapleshade20Nov201_zpsm2gaxhbx.jpg

Why? Because it seems to be wrapped in a material that resembles pantyhose.

Leggs_zpsvoxacwxi.jpg

------------------

iFi iUSB 2.0: (msrp $230), sell for $145. Mint, only used for about 20 hours then put back in a box.

ifi20iusb202_zpsohg74f2d.jpg

I read some quip here on CA from someone saying if you stick the new iPurifer 2 with this unit, you sorta have something somewhat similar to the new iUSB 3.0, but 2.0 rather than 3.0. I guess that makes sense. If you read something here on the forums, you just know it has to be true.

Alfa%20Romeo_zps7dpjwdfi.jpg

----------

Audioquest Jitterbugs (two) and Audioquest Dragontail: (msrp's: Jitterbugs, $50 each, Dragon Tail $17), combo deal $75, yes, that is a $117 total value folks! I can't make this stuff up. Deal of a lifetime.

These are the most amazing audio upgrade of this century. Like upgrading from a Smart fortwo, to a Smart fortwo Turbo. You might be asking yourself "Ok, so if that's true, why in the hell would he be selling them?" Good question. I think they are just simply way too large and take up too much space.

Jitterbug_zpstck5egh6.jpg

Jitterbugs are totally alpha male gear. Own your destiny. Be somebody.

Lewis%20Romantic%20Times_zpslsh3nrcn.jpg

--------

Audeze LCD Lambskin Leather Ear Pads: (msrp $80), sell for $50. I bought these pads to try on my Beyerdynamic T1's (yes, they fit) to get a bit different sound signature. Total headtime... about 10 minutes, tops. Like new.

Audeze20Pads202_zpspsgpx1rr.jpg

-------------

Mapleshade Subwoofer Stand with brass radiused footers:(msrp), $300 plus expensive shipping from Mapleshade) , sell for $80

Some surface indentations from sliding my subwoofer on and off the stand, these cannot be seen with the sub on the stand. Super high quality, Amish made product for Mapleshade. This is the 15" x 18" size, 2" thick, with brass radius footers. Clear finish, maple.

18 x 15 Finished Maple Platform For Subwoofers-shop.mapleshadestore.com

Mapleshade%20Sub%201_zpsahy3dk5a.jpg

Teacup%20Boston%20puppy_zpseetb8hrp.jpg

---------

Ok that's it! Let the offers begin and don't be cheap. Everyone claims poverty these days, don't think for a minute that makes you special.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

You getting a divorce?

yikes! I hope not.

"my lady friend" = my wife (inside joke we have)

UPDATES:

1) Jitterbugs, Dragontail, Mapleshade subwoofer stand are sold.

2) Bel Canto DAC 2.5 price was listed in error (sorry, typing too fast). The price is $890.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

It was a jocular reference to the number of items up for sale. You slimming down your signal chain?

Yes, slimming it down just slightly :), but mostly cleaning out the audio closet.