IGNORED

Cleaning out: iFI USB Power, iFi Nano DSD DAC, Gemini USB, NAD T747, Wavelength Proton DAC, more.

Everything is open to an offer. Keep in mind, if you can't pick it up, that means shipping and PayPal fees...

(1) iFi iUSB Power - make offer

(1) iFi iUSB Nano DSD - make offer

(1) iFi Gemini USB Cable - $75

(1) NAD T747 - original box - $200/obo

(1) Wavelength Proton USB DAC - $400/obo

(2) Outlaw M2200 Monoblock Amplifiers - $350/pair + shipping costs. (Heavy buggers! Very heavy!)

(1) Audio by Van Austin AVA DAC - (tubed, limited to 16/44.1, coax input) - $150/obo

(1) Peachtree Audio DAC*IT - original, spare, used less than 50 hours. - $100/obo

(1) Parasound M2100 Preamp w/phono input - make offer

Pictures available upon request. Quality of the pictures not guaranteed.

Basically, everything is negotiable, however, realize it isn't worth my time to haul something to the shipping office and put out $30-$40 or more to ship it to you, if I can't buy a cup of coffee with the proceeds. So be kind please, include shipping and a few percent for PayPal in your offer. Or you can pay cash and pick stuff up in the Austin area.

If you are really down on your luck, and can't afford any of this stuff, then contact me off line and we can work something out. You can make a very good audio system out of some of this stuff on the cheap. :)

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Just an update:

The iFi iDSD Nanao, iFi Gemini USB Cale, NAT T747, and Peachtree DAC*IT are all gone.

Everything else remaining is great stuff guys. :)

I can add in several other items of interest:

2008 MacBook (White), battery is shot, have to use on the power adapter. - $200/obo

As before, please be kind and consider the outrageous cost of shipping these days...

-Paul

P.S. Might have a NUC coming available - let me know if you are interested. Someone else has first choice on it. :)

Intel NUC Celeron (former life was a JRiver ID..., upgraded to 8GB of RAM.) - $200/obo

Robert A. Heinlein

• 6 months later...

I am sorry, I probably should have locked the thread. Everything on there is gone or no longer available for some reason or another.

Yours,

-Paul

Hi Paul,

I'm a new member and I don't think I can PM you yet. What could you sell the iFi Gemini USB Cable, using PayPal and shipped to Littleton, CO 80123

This is the short cable, correct?

Thanks,

Bill

Robert A. Heinlein