IGNORED

Berkeley Alpha USB Converter.

Original owner bought from authorized dealer. Upgraded the fuse with a HiFi Tuning Supreme fuse. I have perfect ratings on Audiogon and eBay under asindc, and USAudioMart under frombhto323. Buyer pays shipping and all associated transaction fees, including PayPal. Will be shipped in original packaging. $1,550.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22227[/ATTACH]

Hi

I realize this thread was only meant for your sale but I wonder if I could pick your (or anyone else's) mind about the proper fuse to use for a Berkeley Alpha USB. I have one and have been using the stock Littelfuse .05A provided with the unit by Berkeley. I need a spare so I have been wondering whether I should get an audiophile replacement. Did you find that using an audiophile fuse made much difference in your experience?

And then the manual states: "The AC power fuse used for all mains voltages is a 5 x 20mm Cartridge, .05A Time Lag (Slo-Blo) Littelfuse 0218.050MXP or 0218.050HXP."

I find that few audiophile fuses are available in this size. Most that I have seen go to .1A (i.e., 100 mA). Do you think that is fine to use?

Thanks very much

Hasan

hltf