IGNORED

Audirvana and iTunes problem

dreizer

hello,

I have a problem with audirvana iTunes combination after upgrading to ElCaptain on MAC. Songs is playing 2 times faster on audirvana when I use iTunes integrated mode. Otherwise when I use only iTunes or only Audirvana everything is ok.

Does anybody has this issue or know solution?

I wrote to Audirvana support but nobody answers..

Thank You

Hi, I have the same problem with only one DAC. When I use the Meridian Explorer2 the music playes twice the speed. I found the source, it is the interger mode. If I disable the integer mode all plays well.

With my other DAC Oppo HA1 integer mode is no problem!

hello,

I have a problem with audirvana iTunes combination after upgrading to ElCaptain on MAC. Songs is playing 2 times faster on audirvana when I use iTunes integrated mode. Otherwise when I use only iTunes or only Audirvana everything is ok.

Does anybody has this issue or know solution?

I wrote to Audirvana support but nobody answers..

Thank You

Hi, I have the same problem with only one DAC. When I use the Meridian Explorer2 the music playes twice the speed. I found the source, it is the interger mode. If I disable the integer mode all plays well.

With my other DAC Oppo HA1 integer mode is no problem!

Hei,

I have this problem with Naim Dac combination and only when Audirvana is in iTunes integrated moode. So the problem is not the DAC.