IGNORED

PlayClassics master file giveaway for CA members

Mario,

Quite a generous offer...can you please send me the codes for Cabrera Plays Debussy, Albeniz and, if still available, the flamenco pieces?

Thanks,

Gilles

MacBook Pro (OS 10.13, 16GB RAM, OCZ Vertex3 SSD, external Oyen HD w FireWire, Audirvana+ 3.5) -> Mapleshade Clearlink USB Plus cable -> UpTone Audio ISO Regen w Ultracap LPS-1.2 -> Wavelength Brick v3 DAC -> Transparent Wave Link interconnects -> Luxman R-1050 -> Transparent Music Wave Plus speaker cables -> ASW Cantius 504 speakers

Mario,

Thank you very much for providing me with the codes so quickly, I did download the Cabrera/Debussy and flamenco files easily - and donated with pleasure - and listen to them a number of times last night.

I do not possess the experience and knowledge that many CA members possess and am unable to comment on mic placement, recording techniques and equipment and so on, but I certainly enjoyed very much listening to all these tracks.

As for the Cabrera/Debussy, the naturalness of the sound of the piano is truly great. Closing my eyes while listening, I felt closer to the actual performance than on any other piano recordings I have. As for the flamenco pieces, my sound stage is a tiny bit left of that shown in your sketch, due to my room's shape I think, and the guitar and voice sound just great.

I look forward to listening to your future recordings and wish you the best of luck!

Gilles

MacBook Pro (OS 10.13, 16GB RAM, OCZ Vertex3 SSD, external Oyen HD w FireWire, Audirvana+ 3.5) -> Mapleshade Clearlink USB Plus cable -> UpTone Audio ISO Regen w Ultracap LPS-1.2 -> Wavelength Brick v3 DAC -> Transparent Wave Link interconnects -> Luxman R-1050 -> Transparent Music Wave Plus speaker cables -> ASW Cantius 504 speakers