IGNORED

PlayClassics master file giveaway for CA members

Adding my thanks and my appreciation to Mario for this excellent music.

I donated for the Iberia piano album, and got the Chopin Polish Songs and the Flamenco for free.

Beautifully done musically and technically.

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star

Mario

Thanks again for this beautiful music. I now have Iberia, Debussy Preludes, Polish Songs, and the three flamenco tracks. They are all outstanding. I also greatly appreciate the openness with which you describe your approach to recording. Whatever it is you are doing, please keep it up!

Recordings of small trio jazz and of acoustic guitar music would also greatly benefit from your approach, so I hope that you will arrange some new artists in these areas for your sessions.

• 3 weeks later...
We have got some new samples !!

Yesterday, we had a local drummer come into our studio and improvise some solos for us.

The drummer is Carlos Javier García Magaña. The make of the drums is Gretsch and the model is Renown '57.

We recorded these drums the exact same way we record everything else. The only thing that is different is the fact that we had to lower the mic gain by 24dB because the drums were so loud :)

Just like we did with the flamenco samples, everybody is welcome to download these drums samples. Who wants to try first?

Excellent.

Please send code. You have my contact information already.