IGNORED

PlayClassics master file giveaway for CA members

Thank you Mario for explaining the gain difference in regard to the drum track.

I just wonder whether the gain reading of my gear has correct calibration or not.

The reading that I have merely comes from the Digital to Digital Converter that is based on xCore USB Audio 2.0 with a XMOS internal clock. The gain setting shows up in MIDI, one for left channel and one for right. This is where and how I set them.

The Iberia, flamenco, and soprano tracks, I play them at -20. But drum track versions at -7 whilst the "normalised" one at -9.

I am unable to try the "after measurement" track at -1 because at this level, I am afraid the ribbon tweeters may be damaged and also the amps for the quasi ribbon midrange drivers that go down to low ohms. Some tweeters broke already and 10 stereo amps have been wiped out.

The listening level that I usually set is quite loud as compared to many other audiophiles. And at demo sessions, some said the sound was too loud but to me that was only slightly loud. For example, the Goldmund Apologue speakers when a track was played at full output, I only considered it slightly loud whilst many others complained.

Thank you very much for that beautifull Piano music. I have been looking for some very good Classical Guitar work any one have a list?