IGNORED

PlayClassics master file giveaway for CA members

Here is another update to see how we are doing so far: we have given out 77 Gift Codes, 41 for Albéniz Iberia, 14 for Cabrera plays Debussy, 12 for Debussy Préludes, 6 for Chopin Polish Songs and 4 for Songs of Paolo Tosti.

Again, I would like to thank those of you who have donated to download another album. I have been asked about the donation buttons: you can donate whichever amount you think is fair, it does not matter if you donate 6, 10, 14 or 18 you will be able to download the same files.

Someone has asked me if we have considered using this technology to record other genders like Jazz. We have tried it with Flamenco. We recorded some straight takes and it worked just the same. I cannot see a reason why it would not work with Jazz.

If someone is interested on listening to these flamenco files please tell me so. I will be happy to send them to you. May be we could convince them to record a whole album !

Mario - I would love to hear the flamenco files if you would be so kind.

Also will be donating to download another album, I thoroughly enjoyed the Albania Iberia!

Barr

Silver Circle Audio | Roon | Devialet | Synology | Vivid Audio | Stillpoint Aperture | Auralic | DH Labs