IGNORED

PlayClassics master file giveaway for CA members

A most generous offer Mario!

Far be it from me to turn that down.

Given the glowing testimonials, could you send me a code for IBERIA too?

Thank you,

Luke ?

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos

I'm very impressed by your recording of Luis Grané's Iberia.

Iberia is a beautiful piece of music that Grané plays with aplomb. An absolute treat. Very engaging.

I would agree that it is a very fine piano recording that I'm sure I'll enjoy for years to come.

Thanks Mario for sharing your fine work with us.

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos

+1 on hearing the flamenco files.

I'd be very keen for you to try recording some jazz.

Fabulous to learn more about your recording process and instruments used. I wish I had such information for all my recordings - embedded in the metadata. (I guess that's what Roon is for... shame that metadata can't be made more accessible without such subscriptions..)

Loving the flamenco Mario!

It takes me back to the cobblestone alley ways of Lisbon's Alfama district. Last month, we had such fun meandering our way through the cute bars with fado in the air. I know flamenco ain't fado, but I don't care ?

Really appreciating your unadulterated approach. Guitar is reproduced with incredible detail. Her voice soars with abandon. High five on the lack of compression!

Arresting. Beautiful music.

Top notch recordings that I'm sure I'll use as reference material for some time to come.

• 5 weeks later...

+1 on the drum samples Mario [emoji4]

I just flew home and will fire your fabulous recordings up as soon as I have the chance (whole rig was packed alway for tenants)

• 3 weeks later...

+1 for the rock samples Mario!

Could you give me new codes for the sample rate download too? (My internet crashed downloading it...

Really enjoying your samples. I've not heard any recordings like yours. Very special.

• 4 weeks later...

The original drum recording is explosive. A rambunctious thrill ride to be sure. I want to go around again [emoji4]

Mario - could I get a copy of the latest drums and rock versions?

I read that OK Computer was recorded in various churches and halls... I can only imagine what it may have sounded using your Truthful Recording method.

Loving the better treble/bass balance on the 2nd measurement drum recordings. Nice work Mario [emoji4]