IGNORED

Chord Qute EX DAC

Selling for $1100 (incl shipping in CONUS)

This DAC does PCM up to 384k and DSD to DSD128 (aka 2X DSD) via USB. DSD via DoP is available via SPDIF, also (SPDIF supports 384k PCM).

You can read about how much I liked this DAC here in my review:

Computer Audiophile - Chord Chordette Qute EX DAC - Update

And it's earlier Qute HD version:

Computer Audiophile - Chord Electronics QuteHD Review

It is an amazing DAC, but I have it's brother, Hugo, and a few other DACs, so it's time to let it go and find a home where it will be played daily.

My price is very fair. I am sole owner.

Thx

Ted

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is still available. It is the black model. The Hugo is the next generation of FPGA so it is slightly more everything (detail, speed, etc).

I am netting this sale out: I need $900 after all fees (i.e Paypal) and shipping costs (around $12 US). Period. Otherwise I will keep this wonderful DAC for a second or third system.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This dac was sold to a CA member, but upon receiving it he reported a small anomaly in the display lens cover area of the dac (where the lights show the different sample rates, etc). I had never seen it before but quickly refunded his monies. It doesn't look like shipping damage but I am no expert.

I have no earthly idea where this slight crescent crack or line came from (as the case is fine) but am now offering the DAC for $200 less (I need $700 net after shipping and fees). The anomaly does nothing to the dac or display, but it can no longer be categorized as "mint" of course. Sorry for the confusion.

IMG_0438.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still available?

This dac was sold to a CA member, but upon receiving it he reported a small anomaly in the display lens cover area of the dac (where the lights show the different sample rates, etc). I had never seen it before but quickly refunded his monies. It doesn't look like shipping damage but I am no expert.

I have no earthly idea where this slight crescent crack or line came from (as the case is fine) but am now offering the DAC for $200 less (I need $700 net after shipping and fees). The anomaly does nothing to the dac or display, but it can no longer be categorized as "mint" of course. Sorry for the confusion.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24841[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...