IGNORED

What i have to fill in for the first time. I can't get activation code.

NAIDIVER

1 - What is paypal address.

I tried to fill in paypal order ID but it didn't work.

2 - What is hareware ID

Is it IP address?

0012.jpg

3 - For my second PC, i don't connect to internet. Can i install and use it without internet connection?

DAC - Mytek Brooklyn, Intona High Speed Isolator.Int.Amp - ATC SIA2 150,SP - ATC SCM19, Sub - Paradigm SW2200

Source - Audio PC, Core i7 4785T 2.2Ghz, 8G PPA RAM, Samsung 850pro , WD Black HDD, JCAT USB card, PPA BLACK SATA Cable, HDPLEX H5 gen2 case, LPSu - Uptone JS-2 for DAC and USB Card - TeraDak ATX350W for PC, OS wins2012R2, Audio Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, ASIO JPLAY, Foobar2000+Ramdisk, Hq player, SP cable - JPS superconductor2, Analog interconnect - Harmornic Tech Magic link III, USB cable - JCAT twin cable, Power cable - JPS kaptivator for Uptone JS-2 forDAC and USB card, Wireworld electra7 for PC, Wireworld electra7 silver for Amp, Magnet 2000 power line stabilzer and conditioner for DAC,PC

12932837_1700967073514123_7525078827891555851_n.jpg

paypal address is the mail address at your paypal account that you used to pay for the software. it's used to identify you as a paid user.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

paypal address is the mail address at your paypal account that you used to pay for the software. it's used to identify you as a paid user.

Another question. Where can i get hardware ID? I can't find it.

Thanks

DAC - Mytek Brooklyn, Intona High Speed Isolator.Int.Amp - ATC SIA2 150,SP - ATC SCM19, Sub - Paradigm SW2200

Source - Audio PC, Core i7 4785T 2.2Ghz, 8G PPA RAM, Samsung 850pro , WD Black HDD, JCAT USB card, PPA BLACK SATA Cable, HDPLEX H5 gen2 case, LPSu - Uptone JS-2 for DAC and USB Card - TeraDak ATX350W for PC, OS wins2012R2, Audio Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, ASIO JPLAY, Foobar2000+Ramdisk, Hq player, SP cable - JPS superconductor2, Analog interconnect - Harmornic Tech Magic link III, USB cable - JCAT twin cable, Power cable - JPS kaptivator for Uptone JS-2 forDAC and USB card, Wireworld electra7 for PC, Wireworld electra7 silver for Amp, Magnet 2000 power line stabilzer and conditioner for DAC,PC

Hi

To get your hardware ID you have to start AO or Service Tool and it will show your hardware ID.

And you can use any other internet enabled computer to open the activation portal. No need to do this on the actual music server. Simply go to the self-service portal and generate your Activation key.

You can find all detailed information about the activation process in the PDFmanual in the chapter activation (Page 27).

Best wishes,

Claudia

logo_small.png

Reviews | Setup | PDF Guide | AudiophileOptimizer | Shop

Hi

To get your hardware ID you have to start AO or Service Tool and it will show your hardware ID.

And you can use any other internet enabled computer to open the activation portal. No need to do this on the actual music server. Simply go to the self-service portal and generate your Activation key.

You can find all detailed information about the activation process in the PDFmanual in the chapter activation (Page 27).

Best wishes,

Claudia

Thanks Claudia

I found it (in your pdf file)

Everything's done.

One question. Do i have to set AO every times or just the first time?

Hi

You have to run AO only the first time.

If you do a reset via ServiceTool or if you play around with the Sound Signatures or the Digital Filters then you have to run AO again.

Hi Claudia

Last question, may be ^_^

Could you describe about tone and sound character of each signatures and digital filters?

At least, it makes me can go to what i like first and try the others later.

Because if i wanna reset the sound (signature/digital filter), i have to repeat the whole step again.

After restarted windows, i seem to forget what i've heard from the last setup!

Hi

Those settings certainly don't get lost, no worries. You also don't have to do a full run of AO if you like to change the signatures and filters. Starting from the second run of AO, a "loop" will be offered. This will allow you to adjust signature

and filters right during playback of a song, as many times as you like, without having to do a full run of AO.

As always everything is described in detail in our PDF guide :)

Best,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Hi

Those settings certainly don't get lost, no worries. You also don't

have to do a full run of AO if you like to change the signatures and filters. Starting from the second run of AO, a "loop" will be offered. This will allow you to adjust signature

and filters right during playback of a song, as many times as you like, without having to do a full run of AO.

As always everything is described in detail in our PDF guide :)

Best,

Phil

Thank you so much Phil ^_^

• 1 year later...

Hi

you need to use the adress of the paypal account you bought AO with, your "normal" paypal-address. You will need this to download as well as to activate AO.

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide