IGNORED

Geek Pulse X Infinity New Chassis, LPS-4 and 2G Cable

Closed the other thread because I don't see how to edit it.

Finally received this after 22 months. Of course I kept upgrading it. The new chassis is beautiful. It now looks like something substantial. I ended up buying something much more expensive so I am selling it.

It is still in the plastic wrapper in the box.

I am now selling the LH Labs LPS-4 and the 2G cable with it. It did make a difference in my system improving the sound.

It was shipped to me via the U.S. Post Office but I will ship it in via UPS 2nd night air (signature required) with insurance to continental U.S. I will put the two LH Labs boxes in a larger box so you have the original boxes.

$1250 via PayPal.

There is a two year non transferable on the DAC, not sure about the power supply. Send me a PM to discuss this.

You can see my 16 years of positive feedback on EBay as wicket 2000 and 14 years of positive feedback on Audiogon as slingshot.

Going away next Tuesday, October 27th so I will not be able to ship it until the following Monday, November 2nd, if not purchased over the weekend.

Roon software, Lenovo TS 440 server, IPad Air 2 for remote control and Dell 2340T display, Dell Latitude 7140 tablet (Windows 8.1, 256 SSD and 8 GB RAM) with Dell docking station, Aqua Hifi LaScala mk ii DAC, Allnic L 5000 DHT preamp, Shaker Logic Attune with two outputs for the amplifiers, Vitus SS-101 mk ii amp, Bosendorfer VC-7 speakers and Focal Sub Utopia Be subwoofer.

Lowering price to $1,100.

Roon software, Lenovo TS 440 server, IPad Air 2 for remote control and Dell 2340T display, Dell Latitude 7140 tablet (Windows 8.1, 256 SSD and 8 GB RAM) with Dell docking station, Aqua Hifi LaScala mk ii DAC, Allnic L 5000 DHT preamp, Shaker Logic Attune with two outputs for the amplifiers, Vitus SS-101 mk ii amp, Bosendorfer VC-7 speakers and Focal Sub Utopia Be subwoofer.

There have been so many upgrades that I checked with LH Labs to see what they sent me. They responded as follows:

Yes your Pulse X Infinity has the upgraded 2015 ESS chip and has Femto Clocks.

Here is a break down of upgrades included with your Pulse X Infinity

• X Upgrade

• Internal Amp

• Femto Clock

• THD Performance Package

• Naked Resistors

Sold.