IGNORED

iFi iUSB Power, iDSD Nano, iPurifier for $220

As I move away from headphone listening, I am selling three iFi products, the iUSB Power, iPurifier and iDSD Nano. Familiar to everyone at CA, each device is in terrific condition, cosmetically excellent and in perfect working order. I have neither the original packaging nor the manuals.

The iUSB Power comes with its original AC adapter, and the iDSD Nano comes with its original blue USB cable.

These devices retail for $229, $199 and $99, total $527.

I’ll sell the set of all three for the firm price of $220 including USPS shipping from NYC to the CONUS. Buyer pays 2.9% Paypal.

• 1 month later...

If I would have spent an other 30 seconds editing the above it would have looked like this:

Hi ccley,

Do you have all the cables and accessories that came with the three products? If you do, I will take them from you for your asking price.

Ted

From your add I understand you don't have the packaging and manuals but both the iDSD and the iUSB came with a blue USB3 cable each besides the power supply for the iUSB. The iUSB also comes with a white USB a to USB b cable.

Not a big deal if you don't have them but those cables are always handy to have.

Ted