IGNORED

MPaD and iOS 9

Axiom05

Wondering if anyone can confirm that the current version of MPaD works with the "official" release of iOS 9? This App is critical to me and I would hate to update my iPad only to find that MPaD did not work. TIA!

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond

Wondering if anyone can confirm that the current version of MPaD works with the "official" release of iOS 9? This App is critical to me and I would hate to update my iPad only to find that MPaD did not work. TIA!

MPaD is working fine for me on both an iPad Mini 3 and Air 2 running iOS 9.

WJ

Fantastic news, thanks so much. I am using an iPad Air 2, hopefully the rotation-lock bug is fixed in iOS 9. I only use this iPad for music-related stuff (MPaD & Filemaker Go).

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond