IGNORED

Design a PC/Server for ROON and HQ Player

sgr

• 3 months later...
Ok,

I'm interested but I've gotta ask the question and hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way. Where's all the documentation for getting this seemingly great audio program up and running?

I see a VERY short "quick start guide" on the website which covers the bare bones usage of the HQ Player program but is there any guides available on the 100+ steps that are needed to take place before one attempts to use the HQ Player software? Something that covers how one gets to that point?

I can't help but wonder why the creator would want to limit themselves to such a small audience of Users of this seemingly great program due to the lack of even basic documentation required to make it all work.

If it were me, and after seeing all the buzz about it I would drop everything in my hands and spend whatever time was required to put something together that a person capable of reading and following directions could follow to get this program up and running. I'm sure the increased sales afterwards would more than account for the time needed to create something.

What am I missing here?

+1

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3