IGNORED

RWAK240 Digital Audio Player - AK240 - $1,995 - (almost brand new - plastic still on device) modified by Red Wine Audio

This almost new Astell & Kern AK240 has been modified by Redwine Audio (for $500) to achieve an even higher level of audio reproduction than the stock unit.

After modification, it became a RWAK240. Red Wine Audio Components

This modification gives the unit an even smoother more analog sound (yes, I know that description is pretty much cliche' by now, but it's true.).

The retail value of this unit all in is $2,999. This unit is so lightly used that you'll see from the photos below that the plastic originally attached to the new unit is still almost completely in place.

Why such a low price? Because the volume knob does not adjust the volume precisely. Sometimes the volume will skip more units than the volume knob clicks would indicate either higher or lower. But the volume knob otherwise works and the volume is also adjustable from the screen.

That's it. In EVERY other way, this unit is practically perfect out of the box.

Why am I selling the unit then? I'm getting the AK380. I want the additional options it allows. Otherwise, I would be very happy to keep this unit.

Will not reply to low ball offers. Paypal charges are on the buyer and I'll cover shipping.

Joel

P.S. Sorry for the orientation of the some of the photos.

RWAK240 - Left - 20150901_182453.jpg

RWAK240 - Case.jpg

RWAK240 - Front - 20150901_182937.jpg

RWAK240 - Top.jpg

RWAK240 - Back - 20150901_182639.jpg

RWAK240 - Bottom - 20150901_182604.jpg

RWAK240 - Right - 20150901_182525.jpg

• 3 weeks later...