IGNORED

Amphion Argon3 Speakers

Time to say goodbye to my pair of Amphion Argon3's, which have served me well for about four years. The speakers have a matte black finish and are in very good to excellent condition. I've been over them very carefully and can't find any dings or scuffs on the cabinets. For the money, I think these are very good stand-mounts/bookshelves. They are quite neutral and sound extra-great when properly integrated with one or two decent subs.

I'm the original owner. The speakers came direct to me from the factory in Finland, via the local dealer, but were not unboxed until I brought them home. Price was $3,500 new. I am asking $2,100.

Speakers will ship in their original cartons, along with all provided accessories (which are mainly foam plugs for the rear ports). I'll happily throw in some 12AWG speaker cables with banana plugs on both ends. Purchaser will pay shipping. I'm happy to quote you the shipping price via my FedEx or UPS account, once I know the destination. Payment can be via PayPal (with 3% surcharge) or by check or money order. If the check is of the non-guaranteed variety, I will ship once the check clears.

Here's a link to the product page on the Amphion website:

Argon3 | Amphion

And here are a couple of links to reviews:

StereoLife - Amphion Argon 3

SoundStage! Equipment Review - Amphion Argon3 Loudspeakers (7/2010)

Finally, some photos:

Single Amphon.jpg

Pair of Amphions - Front.jpg

Pair of Amphions - Back.jpg

PM me or post in this thread if you have questions.

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

Office: Mac Pro >  AudioQuest DragonFly Red > JBL LSR305

Mobile: iPhone 6S > AudioQuest DragonFly Black > JH Audio JH5

Price reduced to $1,850. I will leave these up exclusively on CA for the next couple of weeks. If there's no interest by then, I will expand my sales efforts to additional venues.

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

• 1 month later...

@hhmusic, yes they are still available. (I plan to put them up on Audiogon this weekend.)

Post here or PM me if you have any questions.

--David

• 3 weeks later...

Took a while, but … sold!

(Thanks, CA, for providing this service to subscribers.)

--David