IGNORED

Article: Pearl Jam Music For Computer Audiophiles #PJ4CA

This is a great list. Thanks, Chris. This'll definitely get some airtime in my house. The sound quality from their MTV Unplugged session is also great, but the only findable CD quality of it came from a DVD-A rip from their first box set (I think). Black Unplugged, however, is on the PJ 20 album, which IS on TIDAL. That might be the best of the bunch in fact.

Also, it's just Eddie, but the 24/96 (download) sound quality on Satellite, from the West of Memphis soundtrack album is phenomenal. Gorgeous harmonies.

I have a bunch of their vinyl as well ... everything on Vitalogy and No Code sounds way better than their digital brethren. I have two copies of Yield, but both are on par with the CD. I bet Binaural would sound great on Vinyl, but its price on discogs is crazy. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten into the vinyl ripping game yet, so I can't share anything.

The Vienna set list is great. Good recommendation. How do they sound? I saw them 6 times in 2013 and by the last show in Seattle Eddie was sounding a little tired.

I think they've been offering 24/96 downloads for all of their shows since 2012 and CD quality downloads (or just CDs, though sometimes hard to find now) for the years before that.