IGNORED

AudioAanZee Reference Flow - Anything has other Information regarding this component?

In this article hifi-advice.com/AAZ-ReferenceFlow-review-1.html - Translator

the author prais the sound of AudioAanZee Reerence flow - better than many expensive components as Aurender or other in the market.

Whe it is true, than is the prioce very good.

I don't understand, where the software is come from and how is given the guatantee a further software developement with updates for the end-user.

I'am very afrai for many comments.

Thank you

khmusi

That server uses the Vortex box Linux distribution. This is used by a number of companies but the main development is as an open source project -- see Forums - VortexBox user forum

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

The app mentioned in the article is a well known third party remote control iOS app for Squeezebox type network audio players/streamers, iPeng, so not developed by AudioAanZee anyway.

It looks like they are using a VortexBox distribution with the SqueezeLite Squeezebox emulator (also open source) as the internal audio player, hence the reason why iPeng can be used with the device.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox