IGNORED

Amarra sQ+ with iRC Present and Future

Dear All:

If you care to read or peruse my review of the Amarra Remote App (ARA) released by Apple's App Store, you'll find that a new era for enjoying Amarra products in real time has embarked with ARA as a first step. Recommend as I have in my earlier posts to get on board for the ride. The ARA is really nice and the implications are multifold. If you care to read between the lines.

Best,

Richard

PS

You can find that review at the A4T thread. Guess which program will be next.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All:

Please excuse the triple post. But too important to leave simply a link to the post placed at my other Amarra threads. Hoping this is addressed soon. We have had enough to contend with already, n'est-ce pas?

The issue with iRC activation may be caused by Dirac SE's servers being done. Sonic Studio is checking into this possible trigger, but this speculation has not been confirmed. The timing could not be worse given the fallout from the latest maintenance release for A4TwiRC. When it rains, it...causes a lot of trouble for the many.

I did not realize or forgot that Dirac SE's servers have a lot to do with iRC performance. And even alluded to this at other times. But out of sight out of mind. Perhaps, if that is the explanation for being prompted to activate an existing iRC license, Dirac SE will respond in less time than the last time they caused us problems, well over a year ago.

Offered in support of the CA membership ((as best I can).

Richard

Hello All:

Apparently, the supposition from the Oracles at Sonic Studio was correct. The Dirac SE servers were down yesterday triggering the Activation window. The issue, obviously, was not with Sonic Studio. And with the servers down, no iRC. Dirac SE apparently restored server service. And we are now good to go, as Melvin has just posted.

Intend to post this at all my threads for the convenience of the membership.

Enjoy the music,

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All:

Early this morning, I launched A4THIFIwiRC and iRC display window launched inside A4THIFI.

Conclusion: Dirac SE which installed a new server and which Amarra Support gave notice to us that Dirac SE's new server caused License Validation to "fail" and/or re-validate to "fail" has been restored.

In short iRC is back with, at least for me, no requirement to re-validate or authenticate my iRC license.

Ahhhh!

Enjoy the music with iRC,

Richard

• 3 months later...
Dear All:

If you care to read or peruse my review of the Amarra Remote App (ARA) released by Apple's App Store, you'll find that a new era for enjoying Amarra products in real time has embarked with ARA as a first step. Recommend as I have in my earlier posts to get on board for the ride. The ARA is really nice and the implications are multifold. If you care to read between the lines.

Best,

Richard

PS

You can find that review at the A4T thread. Guess which program will be next.

I was a bit disappointed. The app only works with 'Amarra for TIDAL', not sQ+. Well with sQ+ one can control volume and switch EQ and IRC on/off, but can't navigate music.

I find Amarra with TIDAL unusable due to its clunkiness, so I guess I have to continue to get off the couch.

+1

I was a bit disappointed. The app only works with 'Amarra for TIDAL', not sQ+. Well with sQ+ one can control volume and switch EQ and IRC on/off, but can't navigate music.

I find Amarra with TIDAL unusable due to its clunkiness, so I guess I have to continue to get off the couch.