IGNORED

Amarra sQ+ with iRC Present and Future

Richard, YOU ARE THE MAN!! Thanks so much for working with Sonic Studio to sort this out for all of us. I am playing Roon through Amarra SQ+ 2.2 applying my iRC filter. NICE! Yesterday, after purchasing ASQ+ 2.2 upgrade, I could not get any sound when trying to pipe Roon through ASQ+ 2.2. I contacted Richard privately to make sure I wasn't doing anything "dumb". But then I saw that others had the same problems.

I am running with the eqaulizer "off" since I'm using my iRC filter. I'm also running with Audio Conditioner "off". One thing at a time, right? Are you running with these settings? BIG THANK YOU RICHARD!

Ralph

• 1 month later...

Has anyone experienced the soundstage shifting to one side when enabling iRC in ASQ+? I created a filter with iRC measure. It plays perfectly in Amarra Symphony. Sounds great. When I apply the same filter to ASQ+, the image shifts to one side. Sounds bad. Not usable. This was also reported as an issue with Amarra for Tidal. Any help appreciated as I can't use ASQ+ with the iRC filter which is the whole reason I bought it.

Ralph

Has anyone experienced the soundstage shifting to one side when enabling iRC in ASQ+? I created a filter with iRC measure. It plays perfectly in Amarra Symphony. Sounds great. When I apply the same filter to ASQ+, the image shifts to one side. Sounds bad. Not usable. This was also reported as an issue with Amarra for Tidal. Any help appreciated as I can't use ASQ+ with the iRC filter which is the whole reason I bought it.

I was on the road all week and when I got home tonight I decided I would try the following:

1. Download Amarra Symphony and get the latest iRC Measure app (I may have had it all ready)

2. Start iRC Measure (mine is v1.0.4 Build 3805)

3. Load the project that has your current filter (in my case it's a project file from 10-12-14)

4. Navigate to the "Filter Design" tab

5. Without making any changes to the filter design, save the filter by pressing "save filter" button. Give it a new name.

6. Save the project and exit iRC Measure.

7. Start ASQ+ and load this new filter

8. IT WORKED! FIXED THE PROBLEM OF THE IMAGE SHIFTING TO ONE SIDE

9. Go figure. I just decided to try it and it solved for me. Try it if your having similar problem of soundstage/image shifting to one side when you use iRC with ASQ+ or Amarra for Tidal.

I've been playing Roon through ASQ+ with the filter enabled. Everything working well.

Ralph