IGNORED

Amarra For TIDAL HIFI with iRC Present and Future.

Richard,

Excuse if it sounded harsh but frustration really accumulates as AT has always been somewhat unstable but now since updating to the version with remote its been great a few hours and since then worse and with the new built it is not only unusable as it is messing also ASQ+ that has never given me worries...now I cant use iRC in SQ+...fortunately at least it works in Symphony...by now...because Symphony also asked for iRC password but accepted it while now both AT and SQ+ are asking the same thing but not accepting the validation, all this since installing yesterday the last build of AT..it is frustrating, independently of the software cost.

Hello peabreu,

Understand. I started to have the same or similar problems (some of them, i.e. validation trying to fix what the maintenance release broke). Yikes! I was not happy! Everything was fine for me until this recent release intended to fix things. It broke more than it fixed, whatever the fixes were. Perhaps for some it did as some have reported.

The maintenance release (as I wrote I had bad feelings about installing) really messed up my compatibility with my ARA connection with A4TwHIFIwiRC via my iPad Air 2. And Lord knows what else others are experiencing. Perhaps, that is what happens when Sonic Studio rushes a maintenance release out the door before sticking beta testers like me with it to find out what the consequences are.

I was extremely put out having a working, no problems, program that just did what it was supposed to do. Notwithstanding others have had nightmares with A4T.

The good news is that Sonic Studio cares even though the prevailing perception of them by some are that they are fraught with problems and inadequacies. Well, if you're on the receiving side of those problems, n'est-ce pas? Ca suffit! enough is enough. I volunteered to let them have at my computer and the program. They wrote some code to log what's going on at least with some issues. The feedback will help them sort out what needs to be done to solve some of the problems. And in this way, I chose to help them help me so that they can help us - we CA members who are struggling with the program.

I am not finding fault with you just in case my reply might have been interpreted as such. But what I am seeking is for a way for the members at CA to work with Sonic Studio and also hold them accountable for the state of the program they release on us. I spent several hours of my day. But it was worth it.

Those in the business of developing have a model for what they calculate is doing diligence and what falls under their standard. I am not here to argue with that. My outcome is to help us by helping "them". Plain and simple. What drives me to do that is my love of music. It's medicine to me. And the enjoyment of music is my highest priority. Not promoting anyone's product or making excuses for what others suffer with.

From the beginning of my commencement into computer audio, I visited many of the websites of the programs I subsequently purchased. And did a lot (A LOT) of research into what system/models/software etc. promoted computer audio. And then I purchase all the software players. Amarra Full which was renamed Amarra Symphony was $695 when I purchased it. I purchase Pure Music first, then another, then another, until I had them all except Amarra Full. That way I didn't have to give it up after two weeks and try to remember what the player sounded like. Decibel, Fidelia, Pure Music, Audirvana before there was a Plus, BitPerfect. I had them all. But only one left a lasting impression. And I was so taken with the sonic quality rendered by Amarra Full, I decided I wanted to give back by volunteering to be a beta tester. I also figured I could learn more by learning what works and doesn't. But I have always paid my way. Never accepted any program for free, even though it was provided to me. Then what would the creator think of my assessment? Then what would CA members think of my relationship with the engineer? My integrity is more important.

I support you in seeking Amarra Support's help if you haven't already and get them to make it right for you. Validation has been an issue over time for some. Passwords etc. I was advised actually to use easy ones these days as there is not security issue. I was using rather complicated ones. Easy for passwords are best. And the authentication licensing could be improved as well.

I wish you good fortune with resolving what's interferring with the full enjoyment of A4T. I am hoping with each issue once addressed the program will start to align and work as it should, whatever that means to each of us.

Thank you for your thoughtful post,

Richard

Hello All:

As Curator of this thread, having given advanced notice that posts that are not inline with this topic will be removed. One member's recent post has just been deleted at my request. There needs to be personal accountability for what is posted at my thread. And,

The poster is invited back provided he expresses his communications in a civil and respectful manner to other members.

Most of the members at CA choose to be anonymous. They may be successful and highly skilled yet diminish what others accomplish with disdain and derision and judge them. Has s/he accomplished something equivalent? Perfect? I wonder how that demonstrates confidence tearing down a product, as if their experience defines the product in its entirety as a whole for the entire user base.

I am not inviting arguments for or against.

I have explicitly requested, and nicely, that members not characterize others with negative intentions or impugn their integrity. This thread is not for slashing and burn. Any member is free to start their own thread at CA and conduct the thread's protocols and do with it as they please provided Chris Connacker allows it.

I am not censoring speech here. There are protocols for communicating your experiences with a program that can be useful, seek help, provide solutions, how to, etc.

Rather than contribute to the OT here, I just launched Amarra SymphonywiRC, my go-to player since 2011, and lo and behold something has been broken. I'll take that up at my Amarra Symphony thread where it belongs. But Sonic Studio just broke something; and I haven't a clue how that happen?

I intend to voice my disappointment to the Oracles at Sonic Studio. For those who are having trouble with iRC, please visit my Amarra Symphony thread, which is the program that I just discovered is broken. I have a fix for it, but I merely stumbled on it.

Please post here if you care to in the best interests for all concerned and to contribute to make the product better. Surely, the Oracles at Sonic Studio need our feedback.

As I learn more about what is developing I will post what I am is appropriate for me to impart.

I am hoping for an improved release that not only recovers from what it has broken, but takes the program to a better performance level.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best,

Richard

Hello All:

Please forgive me for the double post. Actually triple as it's too important not to alert CA member users about a possible trigger for the iRC activation issue that I discovered for myself today. But others may have experienced this already and I am late to the next thing to deal with. Yikes!

The issue with iRC activation may be caused by Dirac SE's servers being done. Sonic Studio is checking into this possible trigger, but this speculation has not been confirmed. The timing could not be worse given the fallout from the latest maintenance release for A4TwiRC. When it rains, it...causes a lot of trouble for the many.

I did not realize or forgot that Dirac SE's servers have a lot to do with iRC performance. And even alluded to this at other times. But out of sight out of mind. Perhaps, if that is the explanation for being prompted to activate an existing iRC license, Dirac SE will respond in less time than the last time they caused us problems, well over a year ago.

Offered in support of the CA membership ((as best I can).

Richard

Hello All,

Time out for a moment. Just wanted to take responsibility for inviting the_bat back after deleting his post for reasons that I now understand better as to the meaning of his communication which I mistook as insulting and negative.

We've exchanged some PMs and in doing so, bridged some misunderstandings, and some of those I take responsibility for. Now that we have connected, I understand what might be taken as an undue/uncalled for characterization was not meant to be. And I take the_bat at his word. What would make me not to.

I have communicated my invitation to return and post here if the_bat chooses to, or not. But I felt it imperative to take responsibility for the part I played in the misunderstanding. Posts are hard enough to fathom the meaning. So it's helpful to post in as unambiguous a communication as possible.

Thank you for your attention. Waiting and hoping for update to repair the maintenance release fallout. There's always something. I haven't lost any faith in the program. I hope those who would wish it so, keep the faith as well. Or not as you wish.

The music's the thing; the equipment seduces,

Richard

Hello All,

Just stopped by the roon community as I do often being a lifetime subscriber.

I invite you to peruse the TIDAL thread and read about a subscriber to TIDAL HIFI who changed to Premium quality and now TIDAL premium doesn't play on roon. Reinstalled TIDAL. Did this and that. No-Go! Posted at the thread at roon re TIDAL, the responses are enlightening given our experiences with Amarra For TIDAL. Not the same, but it's the idea. And there are many examples of other problems with roon around a program that works one way for some but not for others. Logs and PMs are requested, etc.

My point is that roon is not at fault because, as their support staff confirmed, the problem is in the control of TIDAL. And another subscriber posted in response that he is able to play TIDAL premium without issue.

Sound familiar fellow CA members? A specific problem arises, it may be the fault of roon or TIDAL or both. A subscriber of roon/TIDAL can't play his subscription. Another roon/TIDAL subscriber can. Get my drift?

roon support's next step is to confer with a TIDAL contact who posts at roon for help with the issue.

I am calling attention to various states of issues that affect some and not others. Read roon subscribers responses after a succession of builds of major updates. What gets broken, what gets fixed. How some problems persist despite the intent to cure them with the updates.

Perhaps the major differences involve the models for support. At roon, the support staff is present throughout. The response time in most cases is same day. Or same part of the day. Or same hour after the post. Some problems are fixed others require an addition to be addressed in the next build. No guarantees that he update will cure the problems.

I for one have used the roon model as an example of what would create better good will, rapport between Sonic Studio and CA member users. Faster response time, shorter down time, all inure for the better.

Before there was a roon, I have been promoting what I believe is a better model for customer service. I don't stop promoting what I think is best. But I don't have the currency to make it happen unless the Oracles follow-through. I don't want to wind anyone up again and get riled.

I do want to expand the view of the computer audio scene as it is readily available for any of us to follow.

The issue now with iRC which doesn't work for any of the enabled Amarra products across the board is probably an issue with Dirac SE servers down, and we as the end users suffer the loss at our expense of the advantages of iRC. And we in turn find fault with Sonic Studio and hold them accountable. They are in some cases (however many) and not in others.

My perspective is that remain mindful of the problem, the triggers and get proactive about dealing with them and not reactive.

People give up on all the products at one time another unless there's a better reason to remain. That decision is in your province. I choose to stay and remain an ally to the membership for the love of music delivered by an exceptional product that I find as such, notwithstanding how other members find it.

I think we're going through some hard times and growing pains Sonic Studio is experiencing with essentially a newer product. I stand by A4T and ARA.

Best,

Richard

Hello All:

Apparently, the supposition from the Oracles at Sonic Studio was correct. The Dirac SE servers were down yesterday triggering the Activation window. The issue, obviously, was not with Sonic Studio. And with the servers down, no iRC. Dirac SE apparently restored server service. And we are now good to go, as Melvin has just posted.

Intend to post this at all my threads for the convenience of the membership.

Enjoy the music,

Richard

And for my part, I wrote something which was susceptible to a negative interpretation which was absolutely not my intent.

Diplomatic relations fully restored :-)

Alan

Amen, Alan. Thank you for letting me back in.

We now return to the meshugas (a technical term of art) with Amarra For TIDAL HIFI, the maintenance release fall out. iRC restored as my post below announced.

How convenient for an example to occur of cause and effect, in control and not in control, prudent release and rushed release, the good, the bad and the ugly.

I am hoping for a follow up release from Sonic Studio mined from the logs specifically created to assess the triggers for some of the problems that arose subsequent to the maintenance release.

I'll repeat one of the lessons I have learned over the years, my perception, if you will: I learn more from what goes wrong than when it goes right. But I enjoy more when it goes right than when it goes wrong. Ironically, the two experiences converge and arrive at the same destination.

If it's too early for this perspective for the development of A4TwHIFIwiRCwARA by others, I'll move over on the bench and make room for others who might share this insight into the development of a program, peccadillos and all.

I want my A4THIFIwiRCwARA back as I was thoroughly enjoying the program in the way I employ it. I have nearly 9,000 albums ripped to AIFF including DSD, converted Blu-Ray, DVD-A, SACD (Hybrid, SHM), DVD-DTS, etc. and rely mostly on enjoying my music library. And I can appreciate how others may employ A4THIFI or regular strength and rely on TIDAL's music library as their own and want full access unimpeded all the time. It takes two to tango, actually three, for example, Amarra program/iRC/Dirac SE/us...

Best,

Richard

Hello All:

Just launched A4TwHIFIwiRCwADA and the ARA immediately connected without any impediments. I consider the recovery from the meshugaas from earlier, for my needs, an excellent recovery and a fairly rapid response to what was broken for me.

Though I not drink kool-aid (smile) but do have skin in the game, say about nearly a total of six hours with Amarra Support allowing them access to my Mac Mini to help them help us, I am truly pleased we're back.

I'd still like to know more about the next update and how extensive the next A4TwHIFI will be improved give the feedback from those who are experiencing problems though many are not, like myself, unless Sonic Studio breaks something.

It also helps the some (pun intended) of the parts in order to be whole to seek Amarra Support just in case there's some incapatibilty with their system that may be software related or hardware related. Or how they are using A4T that may be different from the requirements A4T specifies.

Less known are the issues with TIDAL or should I say from TIDAL when A4T interfaces with their servers and, if there is trouble on their end, it gets passed on to us. Then we deal what gets passed on to us. Not making excuses for Sonic Studio, when an operation that is not dependent on a third party, doesn't operate as it should. That's when it requires getting their attention proactively to fix it so it does operate as it should.

We've been over this. Nothing changes save the way we interface with Sonic Studio and each other. I am here to help in the way I can; and invite other members to contribute proactively.

Glad to read others are up and running as I am in full A4TwHIFIwiRCwARA operability.

Best,

Richard

Richard

Just wanting to confirm the issue with iRC went away as you also verified. One less worry before Sonic brings a new build because the crashes still occurr like before, strange enought thereis onesong that always make it crash, but that same song in Tidal application has no problems...just not the same sound quality even when passing by ASQ+... no doubt the sound quality of AT is really great.

Richard

Just wanting to confirm the issue with iRC went away as you also verified. One less worry before Sonic brings a new build because the crashes still occurr like before, strange enought thereis onesong that always make it crash, but that same song in Tidal application has no problems...just not the same sound quality even when passing by ASQ+... no doubt the sound quality of AT is really great.

Hello peabreu,

Thank you for your post. Yes, the Dirac SE servers were down and out of the control of Sonic Studio and of course we have to suffer through it. But that's in the past.

Unfortunately, my competencies (the few that exist) is not in technology. But I am a curious person, and I wonder what about the track/file that makes A4T crash? I am thinking about the roon threads and corrupt tracks/files that hinder roon.

My query is this: Is the trigger to the crashes you experience, that I, only as a contrast frame, don't experience caused by something specific to your computer, A4T program, track/file from TIDAL. If it plays on TIDAL's app which many claim crashes or with roon who claim roon can't play it, what is the difference that makes the difference.

I am just thinking outloud, I'd like to call it brainstorming, but I dare not risk the appellation, could TIDAL support offer you any assistance with the particular track and the causation or do they ignore third party programs that receive their streaming content? It's not as if the file is stored on your hardware, or is it?

Yes, the SQ from A4TwHIFIwiRCwARA in my opinion is top of the heap. First class. The best of the bunch, but that's my subjective opinion. Even though I am able to play TIDAL HIFI through roon to HQPlayer which up samples the TIDAL HIFI tracks to DSD128 (without a single issue), honestly, I prefer the Amarra engine. May be I am Amarra SQ addicted or from another angle Amarra impaired (smile).

I am not giving A4T a free pass, but the trigger has to be connected to something besides blaming A4T for the crashes. What have you attempted to do to troubleshoot this consequence of playing a specific track? And with whom? And what have they advised you to do about it? Please report back to us so that we had some perspective of what's at play here (pun sort of intended).

I would really like to help out, but I am no fool. Those who know what to look for should be able to sort this out. If it's A4T, let's get it fixed. I have read dozens of posts at roon that state it plays at TIDAL but not with roon. And the responsibility may bounce back and forth, except that roon is really good about getting to the trigger state.

Best,

Richard

Richard

This track is only problematic in AT lately, since 2.0 it is not a problem played thru Tidal application. If you wish to try, just for the kicks, it is:

"I'm easy (quiet storm mix)" by "Jazzy Lee" the album is called "Chill Lounge Del Mar".

PS: had to reauthorize AT to get the remote working again...what a pain, but the sound makes for it...

Thanks for your efforts for our common benefit.

Hello peabreu, again,

Thinking more about your plight with A4T and TIDAL, I really appreciate how roon, as far as I can tell, keeps the playing field (oops another pun) open, and comments on what might be the trigger for a subscriber's experience. And if their recommendations don't pan through (what another pan/pun?), they request logs through PMs etc. I wish Sonic Studio would adopt this model for delivering customer support. roon just keeps an open interface with the user base. Engenders trust, serves as evidence they're out to make it right for us as soon as possible. And, if necessary, needs be a matter for a prospective update, they let us know. And then we have to wait for it. But we're at least informed about what we're waiting for.

I don't know what's involved financially, in staff requirements, etc. But roon earns their endearment with the user base. I, myself, am so impressed with their model, the UI/UX/EM. And because of my enthusiasm for Amarra products, I wish Sonic Studio would invest more in delivering support that is effective in solving our problems in a timely fashion rather than publishing a maintenance release that fixes some of our problems and breaks others who did not have those problems. Come on, Oracles, dip into the well, pay your crystal ball bill, get rid of the stuff that makes for trouble as best as "you" can. Because I know you care. But not everyone is convinced of this as I am.

Incidentally, I have started selecting more recommended playlists or playlists by artists I collect in my own music library. I am doing this so that I am building up a database to get closer to other members databases in size to determine if/how/what that does to A4T's operations and stability. So far, not an issue. I added maybe 20 hours more of Playlists to what I already have selected as favorites. Scanning takes a bit more time but deep scans make it right for me with no overhead in the end.

Please let us know if you have solutions to improve your A4T's performance, from whom, and what it took to arrive there.

Best,

Richard

Richard

This track is only problematic in AT lately, since 2.0 it is not a problem played thru Tidal application. If you wish to try, just for the kicks, it is:

"I'm easy (quiet storm mix)" by "Jazzy Lee" the album is called "Chill Lounge Del Mar".

PS: had to reauthorize AT to get the remote working again...what a pain, but the sound makes for it...

Thanks for your efforts for our common benefit.

Hello again,

Yes, I had to reactivate my license to get the A4T going again. Having purchased 1.0 and then forgot I had and purchased 2.0, I got confused about which license to use. But Amarra Support guided me. Then I was confronted with a prompt to purchase the ARA license, which confused me. Wait I own everything! But learned from Amarra Support, that closing that dialogue window, it disappears and guess what? ARA was already available. The window is an obstacle illusion (smile). Thank you Amarra Support. I love standing in front of an open door I think is locked. (I am actually chuckling at how absurd that experience was but grateful to be rescued and learn something under the guidance of Amarra Support).

I will select that track, album. And report back to you.

And yes, the SQ with the Amarra engine playing TIDAL HIFI beats them all, in my opinion. Hence my enthusiasm for A4THIFIwiRCwARA. Doesn't get any better!

Presently playing a TIDAL playlist of Glenn Frey's songs. His passing broke my heart. I am a devoted Eagles Fan and love the members of the group even when they act out. It's an excellent playlist even though I own every Eagles album already.

Best,

Richard

Back again, peabreu,

"I'm Easy", a Lionel Ritchie song. Nice, Jazzy Lee. Selected the whole album as a favorite; and it appeared in my albums in A4T in a few seconds in groups of tracks as I watched it collect. Again, only a few seconds. Album Art and all.

Very entertaining, peabreu. Never heard Jazz Lee previously. The track is 4:36. And plays perfectly. The bass is a bit boomy, but I can correct that with iRC which needs to be adjusted for this track. Hence my request to the Oracles at Sonic Studio (the next track is playing and I am letting it) for an improved more versatile feature rich ARA that will allow us to remotely regulate iRC filter gain values plus and minus, without having to leave the comfort of my near field chair. Maybe means I put some more weight on sitting and clicking away. (I just had to get up to adjust the iRC the recordings are a bit too hot for my system. But iRC modulates that.)

Thank you for the recommendation. It's different than I used to, but that's the draw of CA, we share our love of music and help each other along the way with other matters when we can. And always hope for the best and do what we can to make it happen.

Enjoying the music, thank you,

Richard

Back to Glenn Frey Playlist put together by TIDAL HIFI.

Holy Shitacki mushrooms, I just discovered something that doesn't make sense. I adjusted the iRC filter value and nothing happened. It activated. The slider position is on, but nothing is happen. I decided to turn the "on" to "off" and iRC is operational. How do I know? I just set it to minus 80. That's how I know. Back to minus 6 but with iRC in off and it's working.

Dialing up an email to Sonic Studio. Maybe I fell and hurt my head.

Best,

Richard

Same happend to me but after closing and opening (first) Amarra Symphony and (second) A4T again, the iRC works.

I think I misunderstod you. Were you talking about the gain....?

Tommy

Hello Tommy,

Thank you for your post. NO!, I am aware iRC is back and operational.

What I am addressing is the following: I reinstalled the original published build 1228 before the maintenance release with the same number build, and which is enabled to do everything. I have no issues with A4T so 1228 in its original release build is fine and dandy.

In helping out peabreu, I played the album that is giving him problems and causing A4T to crash. Not so with my system. But the album is too hot and boomy for my sensibilities but that can be handled with iRC, so I got up from my comfy near field chair and increased the filter gain in the minus direction. Hadn't touched it since iRC failed yesterday. Nothing happened. Filters were loaded after reinstalling 1228. Everything is on including the sliding for iRC. Filter one is lit. Nothing. As I tend to do, I did the opposite and turned iRC off and thought I heard a change. So I set it to minus 80!

iRC with slider "off" works. With slider set to "on" iRC doesn't work. That's what I am referring to. I am sure I am crazy.

Best,

Richard

Hello All:

Seriously folks, everything is back in order. North is North. South is South. On is on and off is off. I found the state of A4T with iRC in an NOT enabled state, even though I was sure I enabled iRC but maybe all I did was re-install the filters (two of them) and did not enable iRC which no longer requires a quit and restart of the program with the update build of 1228 (original).

Let's just leave it at when I discovered iRC was NOT enabled and enabled iRC the everything was back to normal.

And now for a hasty retreat.

Apologies for any confusion I may have caused. Tell me when to duck.

Best,

Richard

Hello All:

Hold on to your hats: Apparently, my report has validity. And Amarra Support was able to reproduce what I stumbled on about enabling iRC and switching off and the controls for iRC disappearing. Without going into details, my report has been confirmed. Once a beta tester always a beta tester.

So I got the real issue right. It was reproduced and will be fixed. The other part was due to enabling iRC on 1227 but not after installing 1228 even though I had to reload the filters in what was essentially a "new" installation, I just forgot to also enable iRC. So in that state, everything is reversed.

But the iRC window controls disappearing is a find to report back. And that will be fixed. So apologies and congratulations are in store for me simultaneously. Now, maybe I can stop ducking.

Best,

Richard

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/constantly-crashing-is-there-any-actual-support/7152/1

Hello All:

If you were to click on this link and read the post you'd be in touch with a person who downloaded a trial for roon (full program) and was confronted with multiple crashing, and troubling loading a large library who is ready to throw in the towel and not consider paying the $500 (his words) for a program he can't get even get started with. He's also condemning roon for a lack of support. He's off to a troubled start for several reasons. He needs to take a breath and smell the support staff standing by. The support at roon is as good as it gets. Not every circumstance is solved for a variety of reasons.

My outcome is to try and normalize the variety of different experiences which we are faced with. The reactivity from certain members. The disproportionate assessment blaming Sonic Studio. roon is littered with bugs and is constantly offering support to deal with them. Sonic Studio has its fair share and could do support much better than presently, although, many of us are up and running with a working program and ARA back in control.

Now I am lifetime subscriber to roon. I am NOT a beta tester for roon. I feel badly for the fellow who is obviously both disappointed, frustrated and off on a rant when what he needs is to be proactive.

In no way do I have his experience of roon. Is roon perfect ? Hardly. Is A4T perfect? Hardly. As some with roon, do some of us experience crashing when adding large databases of TIDAL's Library into A4T? Apparently. One member posted here expressing the same experience and assessing A4T as unfit to be published. Given his assessment and condemnation of A4T, the logic is roon when behaving similarly would also fit his assessment. But I know that's absurd, even if that is the totality of his experience. His experience in time. But through time, there's daylight. It depends on what's your outcome and how one goes about getting help to make it right.

Tell that to the tens of thousands (I am guessing) of roon subscribers. HQPlayer owners. Pure Music. JRMC etc. whose experience is other the new poster who's besieged with startup problems. He's ready to bail. roon won't let that happen before attempting to sort it out and trying to fix what's broken for that fellow.

That's my outcome for this thread as a bridge to Sonic Studio and to sorting the problems with A4T so we can spend our time enjoying the music. Let's help them help us to make it right.

Best,

Richard

Hello All:

Last night, I decided to employ the A4THIFIw/iRC/ARA instead of Amarra SymphonywRC to DJ the music for my wife who on Friday night takes massage. I employ Amarra SymphonywiRC in Amarra mode i.e. iTunes as the server so that I can employ Apple's Remote App and select music to my KEFX300A in an adjoining room but able to connect to my Mac Mini.

I dedicated the session to Glenn Frey, and played a Glenn Frey R.I.P (1948-2016) Playlist that TIDAL provided. The playlist contains 20 tracks.

For the next 150 minutes, A4THIFI played that playlist without nary a hiccup. Near the end of the session, my wife asked me to replay Desperado which on the playlist is not performed by the Eagles but by a young girl at a school music project. My wife wanted the Eagles rendition. I searched for Desperado using the ARA search function which launched about 10 or 12 different versions of Deperado and played 4 of them and a part of the Natalie Cole playlist, I gather to commemorate her passing.

I am employing a beta build which I gather will be a candidate for the next update. It appears that Sonic Studio has gathered the feedback from their user base and is addressing as much as they can for improving A4T operational performance.

I was impressed not only with the SQ from streaming TIDAL HIFI through the Amarra engine, but also how the ARA and A4T worked together for 150 minutes without any issues.

Best,

Richard

So I updated to the latest version and purchased the license for the remote app. At first I could only see 14 of My Artists. Figured out I had to hold after scrolling, get the spinning wheel and more would load. Now each artist shows 0 albums. I'm a little confused here.

So I updated to the latest version and purchased the license for the remote app. At first I could only see 14 of My Artists. Figured out I had to hold after scrolling, get the spinning wheel and more would load. Now each artist shows 0 albums. I'm a little confused here.

Hello Lextek,

Welcome to the thread.

It would be helpful when members users post that they provide information about their settings. Suggest you let us know what they are.

Best,

Richard