IGNORED

Amarra For TIDAL HIFI with iRC Present and Future.

Hello All,

Thanks for your interest in Amarra for TIDAL with IRC. Many people have been asking about a Remote app for Amarra for TIDAL and we are in process of making that happen. We are targeting the availability of the remote app for early October. Initial images of the EQ window and Now Playing window are below:

AmarraRemote_NowPlaying.PNG

You can find up to date news and information regarding Amarra for TIDAL and all Amarra products at:

Amarra News & Reviews

AmarraRemote_EQ.PNG

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Sonic Studio Customer Support .:.

Sonic Studio, LLC .:. Trust the transparency

• 1 month later...
Are you listening?

Some of us need your help. The sooner the better. N'est-ce pas? While you're monitoring these threads, stop by roon Labs if you need a model for how to conduct support and deepen the good will. Their response time is quite different and highly responsive to their customer base or anyone employing their applications, i.e., trial.

I am not a beta tester and customer since 2011 by accident. I love Amarra. So return the love and take care of the problems member users are encountering whether or not the fault is ours or yours. What's the difference. We're customers. HELP!

Best regards,

Richard

'

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed response, we were away at Rocky Mountain AudioFest this weekend, demoing the Windows version of Amarra for TIDAL and the Amarra for TIDAL remote. Both of those are just around the corner.

Regarding the issues folks are having with IRC in both Amarra sQ+ and Amarra for TIDAL. We have identified the problem with only one channel being filtered and are testing a resolution. We expect to have an update available shortly to address the issue and we do appreciate your patience.

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed response, we were away at Rocky Mountain AudioFest this weekend, demoing the Windows version of Amarra for TIDAL and the Amarra for TIDAL remote. Both of those are just around the corner.

Regarding the issues folks are having with IRC in both Amarra sQ+ and Amarra for TIDAL. We have identified the problem with only one channel being filtered and are testing a resolution. We expect to have an update available shortly to address the issue and we do appreciate your patience.

Hi All,

I'd like to provide the links to use to download the updated versions of both Amarra for TIDAL and Amarra sQ+ that should resolve the iRC issues you've been experiencing.

Amarra sQ+ build 2256

http://downloads.sonicstudio.com/Amarra_sQ+/22/Amarra_sQ+_Release.2256.zip

Amarra for TIDAL build 1155

http://downloads.sonicstudio.com/A4T/11/Amarra_for_TIDAL_Release.1155.zip

Users should be able to download and launch the appropriate installer, re-licensing should be automatic.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but you'll need to re-measure your room and re-create your filters. Please ensure you are using IRC Measure.app version 1.0.4 to measure your room. A link to IRC Measure.app can be found below:

http://downloads.sonicstudio.com/A4T/11/iRC_Measure_1.04.zip

If you have any questions, please let us know and please report if you run into any issues.

best

Ralph

Best regards,

• 3 months later...
Double post (this thread and the Amarra Symphony)

To be clear: The ARA recently published at the App Store on December 31st, after a five and one half week delay imposed by Apple's protocols, will work with A4T, but the pending A4T build enabled to work with ARA is delayed because of CES. The wait should be approximately one week.

The ARA is fully operational for A4T except for iRC regulation, i.e., regulating the filter gain value plus or minus and which is presently limited to "on" or "off" using the EQ toggle icon. Regard ARA as a work in progress with broader application in time to employ with Amarra products across the board. I am already on the edge of enough said. And,

The same ARA will be tweaked to work with a new AsQ+wiRC build enabled to work with ARA and intended for release in the near future (regard "near" as a term of art -- I'm not privy to schedules until I am).

Use your imagination for the other Amarra products (and think positive).

Hope this helps to gain a better perspective on what, where, when and how their product development is progressing. It's getting better all the time.

If you care to wait for it...

Best,

Richard

Hi All,

I just wanted to check in and update everyone on where we are with the next release of AfT and the Amarra Remote App. We are working hard on the ARA and making it work consistently and reliably. Of course, our goal is to get the release out as soon as possible however we don't have a specific date. in the meantime, we are temporarily taking the ARA off the App store until the release is ready. We don't expect the delay to be very long and we do appreciate your continued patience.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Ralph

Best regards,

Hi All,

Just checking in again, we have posted a new version of Amarra for TIDAL 2.0, the build is still 1228 and resolves several of the crash issues folks were experiencing. We are still working on some open items and will have another maintenance release out soon. You can access the new installer on our website or at the link below:

http://downloads.sonicstudio.com/A4T/20/Amarra_for_TIDAL_Release_2.0.1228.zip

There should be no need to uninstall AfT2 or re-license.

best

Ralph

Best regards,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Very sorry for lack of communication for the last few days, things have been very busy. I wanted to provide a quick update to all.

1) Some of you may be having issues with iRC today and being asked to re-validate your license and not having success. iRC is powered by Dirac, they put a new server in place this morning Sweden time and it has caused some issues. I've already been in touch with Dirac, they will look at the issue first thing in the morning tomorrow, again, Sweden time. We hope to have this issue resolved very quickly and we're very sorry for any inconvenience.

2) Amarra for TIDAL - Mac - As Richard has mentioned, we are very close to releasing the updated version, there are a few small issues that still need to be addressed. There are some known items, primarily regarding the remote, that will not be fixed with this release but will be addressed in a new build. We don't want to hold the current build up for the additional items.

3) Amarra for TIDAL - Windows version is targeted for shortly after AfTM release. We are currently running a public beta, if interested in participating, please contact me at [email protected].

Once we get these products out, Amarra sQ+ with the iOS Remote will be the next on the list.

If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

best

Ralph

Best regards,

Hello All:

Early this morning, I launched A4THIFIwiRC and iRC display window launched inside A4THIFI.

Conclusion: Dirac SE which installed a new server and which Amarra Support gave notice to us that Dirac SE's new server caused License Validation to "fail" and/or re-validate to "fail" has been restored.

In short iRC is back with, at least for me, no requirement to re-validate or authenticate my iRC license.

Ahhhh!

Enjoy the music with iRC,

Richard

Hi All,

Richard is correct, the iRC issue was resolved earlier this morning. We've tested without our systems and all seems to be working as expected.

Best

Ralph

Best regards,

OK, that response seems un-called-for.

I *do* have the A4T Remote App on my iPad. I haven't seen it update for some time, so I assumed a new version to match the newly released desktop app was queued-up in the app store. The iOS app has all of the same issues: it doesn't work, I mean, like, at all.

It pairs and shows the first 10 albums in my Tidal collection, but that's it. When I tap on an album, in the remote, it looks like it wants to start playback, but nothing actually starts (i.e. the progress bar never moves off of 00:00).

That was why I assumed a new version of the iOS app was pending, until I read further comments on here.

That's it. Now, if for you, that means working without a hitch, stitch or glitch, I envy your level of satisfaction.

Hi Ken,

A couple of things

- Make sure you have the current build installed, v1242, a link is below for reference.

http://downloads.sonicstudio.com/A4T/21/Amarra_for_TIDAL_Release_2.1.1242.zip

- We recommend doing a mid-level scan to ensure artwork and track information is up to date. It should also allow the remote to perform better.

- On the remote, we initially load 10 or 15 items, depending on category. Swipe upwards on any of the pages to continue to load more information.

- There will be a bit of a delay when you select an album as the track information loads. You'll initially see the album cover, then the tracks will show and you should be on your way. We are continuing to make more improvements to the remote to provide better performance.

best

Ralph

Best regards,