IGNORED

Schiit Bifrost driver and Windows 10

Just a heads up about doing the upgrade to W10. I emailed Nick at Schiit Audio asking if the drivers on the Bifrost would work on W10 and here is the response.

"We do not officially support Windows 10 yet. The driver for Windows 8 may work but we cannot guarantee it."

Nick T

Schiit Tech

With that in mind, please do your research on every driver and program to make sure it will work with W10.

Have a great day.

John Withem

Proprietor

JW Audio.

http://www.jwaudio.net/default.html

Just a heads up about doing the upgrade to W10. I emailed Nick at Schiit Audio asking if the drivers on the Bifrost would work on W10 and here is the response.

"We do not officially support Windows 10 yet. The driver for Windows 8 may work but we cannot guarantee it."

Nick T

Schiit Tech

With that in mind, please do your research on every driver and program to make sure it will work with W10.

Have a great day.

My 25+ years of experience with MS Windows, has taught me simply this: NEVER upgrade to a new version of Windows until at least the first revision or service pack and preferably the second! Of course those computer enthusiasts who revel in being early adopters will jump right into a new OS version as soon as it's released (or earlier, if public betas are available), but the rest of us who just use computers should always tread carefully lest large portions of our computer lives end up M.I.A.!

George

My 25+ years of experience with MS Windows, has taught me simply this: NEVER upgrade to a new version of Windows until at least the first revision or service pack and preferably the second! Of course those computer enthusiasts who revel in being early adopters will jump right into a new OS version as soon as it's released (or earlier, if public betas are available), but the rest of us who just use computers should always tread carefully lest large portions of our computer lives end up M.I.A.!

+1

Microsoft reestablishes Murphy's Law (If anything can go wrong, it will.) with every new version of Windows.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron