IGNORED

OS X El Capitan 10.11 Issues

Jud

Notes can sync with different accounts. You can see then in the left pane (possibly called Folders).

Roon client on iPad/MacBookPro

Roon Server & HQPlayer on Mac Mini 2.0 GHz i7 with JS-2

LPS-1 & ultraRendu → Lampizator Atlantic → Bent Audio TAP-X → Atma-sphere M60 → Zero autoformers → Harbeth Compact 7 ES-3

Now I need to decide, will I wait for system update or go through clean installation process again and taking chance with NVRAM reset. Not sure there is any sound quality change from Yosemite to El Capitan, so waiting for an update seem to be a preferable option.

I have only one issue that is non-critical (apps don't run from RAMdisk), but even so I think waiting may be a wise course. Got an email from iZotope yesterday strongly recommending that their customers wait to update while they work through some issues.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.