IGNORED

Spotify vs Apple Music vs Tidal

I think all of them have their pros and cons, however I would recommend Spotify the most, because it is actually the best Audio Streaming Service, no doubt! And why should I Switch, I mean ok the Family deal in case of apple sounds fine to me, however it is a lot of effort.. I don't understand People who Switch only because of the brand.. I mean apple didn't reinvent the wheel, did they?

The family plan with Apple is a nightmare and I have yet to find a way to keep separate libraries as everyone has very different musical tastes . Very unpolished imo.

Even though on my Mac I never activated iCloud music library the following morning all of my music that I ripped was gone . Thank goodness I have backups . I have no idea how that happened .

On my sony xperia or on my laptop I don't think I can hear the difference.

On my home system is a different story. I was complaining that Tidal was not sounding "right" at home and later I found that I was "blocking" on the linn streamer settings to 320 mp3.

After changing settings to "Hi-Fi" setting, the improvement was clear and marked.