IGNORED

Auralic Aries Mini

I've just ordered one of these:

HDPLEX Fanless Linear Power Supply for PC Audio and CE device

I'm having the 19v output reduced to 16v for my Aries mini.

Then you could use the 12v output for your Chord dac.

once you've heard what a decent LPS can do for the Aries you'll want one for the dac as well! This way you only have to buy one :)

Holy cow, I had no idea I could order HDPlex stuff from Europe!! Woohoo, that's a game changer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile mobile app

Another album art post.

I set up my mini went with pretty much no hitches. Scanned the music from my Readynas...that I used for streaming to my squeeze box. Music was ripped using dbpoweramp with music in flac files and album art in jpg format. All Music shows up and plays....but only about 10% show album art. I tried reripping a couple of discs to see if maybe the files were corrupted...but proved no different.

Someone said to rescan...I didn't see that option...but did see refresh cache. I tried clearing cache and refreshing several times. nada. The new discs I have ripped so far(2) show album art. It has been at least a week since I started..I waited and tried what I could on my own before posting.

Any Ideas?

Why do I get the feeling that Auralic's app can be buggy? Wasn't there another issue a few weeks ago again...???

Out of curiosity, can any people from Europe tell me how much the Aries Mini costs retail price? Here in Greece it's €590 incl local VAT, which is way off the retail price that Auralic had suggested for the rest of the world, excl USA... Maybe the price changed for everyone and not just USA?

Mini White, € 499,-- (incl. Shipping in the Netherlands)

https://www.wifimedia.eu/en/auralic-aries-mini-white.html

Mini Black, € 499,-- (incl. Shipping in the Netherlands)

https://www.wifimedia.eu/en/auralic-aries-mini-black.html

As was expected, in Greece it's more expensive and in general we can all kiss goodbye to the $399 price tag that was so overhyped. Oh well...